• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Exchanged the company take home vehicle for the new one.... not too bad... 1.5L Ecoturd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Awwww, it's so CUTE!  LOL ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on August 30, 2018, 06:27:45 PM
Awwww, it's so CUTE!  LOL ...

Love you too Manu.....  but the last one had 30300 miles on it... miles I got to keep off the SHO.

SHOdded

The things we do for the things we love :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Free Sirius xm Travel link now through Labor day weekend,enjoy!  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Sorry I've been a stranger here, but its been a busy summer here.  First we moved into a new home out in the country.  We are in the woods some and second week in, we had a visitor from a black bear.  Umm yeah.  So little adjustment to taking put garbage was in order.  Then towards the end of July we delt with heavy rains which lead to our bridge, yard and driveway being partially washed out.  My parents came thru big time and helped repair it, then to be hit again couple days later with a flash flood.  Yeah, UGH!!!  So we fixed the driveway again.  So in the middle of all that, I left my job of 29.5 years on 3rd shift to an 1st shift job.  I now work for Weir gas/oil service center.  We rebuilt frack pumps and recertify iron hard pipes and swivels.  So yeah its been an interesting summer here. 
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

Quote from: bamsho on September 02, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
Sorry I've been a stranger here, but its been a busy summer here.  First we moved into a new home out in the country.  We are in the woods some and second week in, we had a visitor from a black bear.  Umm yeah.  So little adjustment to taking put garbage was in order.  Then towards the end of July we delt with heavy rains which lead to our bridge, yard and driveway being partially washed out.  My parents came thru big time and helped repair it, then to be hit again couple days later with a flash flood.  Yeah, UGH!!!  So we fixed the driveway again.  So in the middle of all that, I left my job of 29.5 years on 3rd shift to an 1st shift job.  I now work for Weir gas/oil service center.  We rebuilt frack pumps and recertify iron hard pipes and swivels.  So yeah its been an interesting summer here.
Sorry to hear Brian! I hope things look up sooner than later.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Wow, the moving part wasn't bad enough, you had to be pushed to build Noah's Ark!  You & yours are sturdy folk, Brian, if anyone can get through this ..  Like Z said, hope this is the bottoming out and the rise to the top has begun.  Good luck at your new job, must be a difficult adjustment, but breaking out of the mold is always a good thing :)

ZSHO

New Video from (FTM) on High volume & pressure.  Z   :)
    https://youtu.be/Pfzi2-id5cY

ZSHO

FYI - If anyone is having trouble to login,simply login from the HOME PAGE under LOGIN highlighted in RED below!  TIA.  Z

Current SMF 2.0.14 | SMF - 2017

shoNoff

Quote from: ZSHO on September 07, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
FYI - If anyone is having trouble to login,simply login from the HOME PAGE under LOGIN highlighted in RED below!  TIA.  Z

Thanks Z! I thought I got booted haha
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

bpd1151

I've been having problems too.

SHOdded has been very helpful as usual.

1st it was the Tapatalk app which pushed through an update the other day (version 8.0.3) which screwed things up.

Found out I couldn't login from a laptop via the main page (still can't) as of this post.

Then Tapatalk pushed through yet another update just this morning (version 8.0.4) which seems to have fixed the errors with previous release.

Hopefully the main page logging in can be resolved soon to as well. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gjkrisa

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

StealBlueSho

That was a cute Focus ST... hope he enjoyed riding my ass down 29... decided to punch it and he couldn't keep up... at the next light wouldn't look at me and didn't even try when it turned green...

dubcitySHO

2018 Magnetic Metallic F-150 XLT FX4 SCrew, 20% 3M Tint, Currently researching reputable F-150 tuners....