• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

New VID on 2006-2010 Ford Explorer Transmission Shifting Issues Wrench Light: Check This Item First!!  . Z  :)

! No longer available

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Note to self... make sure the SHO is pulled out of the garage before having the driveway sealed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glock-coma

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 21, 2018, 08:51:46 PM
Note to self... make sure the SHO is pulled out of the garage before having the driveway sealed....

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

bpd1151

Haha. Oopsie!

Look on the positive..... just less miles placed on her, which is better, rather than not.

avidmotion

As far as Amazon, I have been using walmart online, shipping is cheap, says 6 to10 days, i get in 2 everytime. So far cheaper then amazon or equal, even with tires!
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

polskifacet

Hey Guys,
It's my birthday today and I bought myself a nice present to keep the SHO company in the garage lol.

AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

EcoAbe

Quote from: polskifacet on May 22, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
Hey Guys,
It's my birthday today and I bought myself a nice present to keep the SHO company in the garage lol.

Gorgeous bike
2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package

StealBlueSho

That's awesome!!! Happy birthday and congrats on the new bike!

SHOdded

Many happy returns of the day!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

:bday:  Polski!   :bday:  Congrats on the new Hog!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SilvererSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on May 22, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

It's not a hog it's an injun!
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.

5ohSHO

Got my SHO back from the dealer for an inner PTU seal replacement, which was causing the leak on my brand new car, only to notice my radiator fans seemed to be on full blast when I got home. I've never noticed that before so I looked at the temp gauge and it was over 3/4's of the way to the top! Pulled the car in the garage and found NO coolant in the tank. I'm not sure what all stuff has to be removed for that job, but it was certainly full when I dropped it off. Not to mention the greasy hand prints all over the outside of the car. This is exactly why I prefer to do all of my own work.

SHOdded

Dang whackamole!  PP has the cooling package for the PTU, so possibly they drained the coolant?  No excuse for the hand prints tho!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SilvererSHO on May 22, 2018, 04:03:52 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 22, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

It's not a hog it's an injun!
Its still a Hog in my neck of woods. Lol.  Z

StealBlueSho