• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

@- Brian(BamSho) Best of luck with the new Crib and on a serious note Brian and Kris are Truly good people and looking forward to meeting up once again.  Z   :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: BJSHO on April 11, 2018, 05:43:09 PM
Just for @BPD1151
That is OUTSTANDING! Thanks for the laugh.

@Z......  I completely agree with you.

The community is fortunate to have such great people around as Brian and Kris and I am truly thankful for their friendship.

ZSHO

I spotted this really Nice PI-Utility early this morning.  Z   ;)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Shhhhhhh,   don't let it out I may be nice.  Everyone I work with thinks I'm a real a**hole.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

StealBlueSho

Why get an SHO? Cause of the trunk space of course!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Quote from: BJSHO on April 12, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

I couldn't agree with you more....  !!!!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 12, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

I couldn't agree with you more....  !!!!

I think the gear in both trunks bring the skirts over! Although yours gets them "vibrating" before they get close!

bpd1151

Macgyver

My son does that with a Veloster. Hockey that is.

ZSHO

APR 12, 2018 | FORD PERFORMANCE STAFF
SPORT MODE ENHANCES EDGE ST EXPERIENCE . Z

DEARBORN - The all-new Ford Edge ST is ready to impress buyers when it makes its debut on the market. Ford Performance fans can look forward to checking out some of the great features on the Edge ST, which include:

2.7-liter twin-turbocharged EcoBoost engine with 335 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque
Quick-shifting 8-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift manual paddle shifters
Standard AWD
Standard with CoPilot 360
20" wheels standard, 21" wheels optional with summer performance tires (when you option Performance Pack)
Brakes: Front Twin 48 mm steel piston calipers with 345x32 mm damped iron rotors. Rear Single 38 mm steel piston calipers with 345x19 mm rotors
When you option Performance Pack, the calipers are painted red, front rotors remain the same size but are new and optimized for performance and cooling, new dust shield added to the front to further optimize for cooling, and performance pads are added front and rear to provide a consistent and prolonged track experience
New Electronic Stability/Traction Control Modes (more info to come.

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/media-room/20180/03/edge-st-sport-mode.html?cks=432128850&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS

bpd1151

335hp out of the little 2.7 that could.

Impressive!

Single piston rear brake caliper though..... still !?!?

C'mon Ford. Tsk tsk tsk.

92BlackGT

changed my oil the other day and noticed oil all over the bottom of the transmission and saw 1 fresh drip of it on the garage floor. There are no other drops of oil as I just moved into this house a few weeks ago so it must have just started. I took a paper towel to it and it is brown so it's not transmission fluid, it also isn't thick like gear oil and the PTU looks dry. It seems to be coming from the engine side. could the rear main seal be leaking? i just hit 56k miles. PCV system acting up pressurizing the crankcase? anywhere else i should check if that's the case?
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

StealBlueSho

Lunch if i still had my 2010.....

AJP turbo

Quote from: BJSHO on April 13, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Aren't those fun to snack on....Personally I start to see red and I get a bit aggressive when I see the word "hemi" on the roads...They generally are sore losers so I enjoy it that much more.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on April 13, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
Quote from: BJSHO on April 13, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Aren't those fun to snack on....Personally I start to see red and I get a bit aggressive when I see the word "hemi" on the roads...They generally are sore losers so I enjoy it that much more.

This guy runs around town a lot... always driving like an ***hole... never had an opportunity to make him feel bad... soon though....