• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

real scary to think of what might have happened.  glad you were able to make it out with "minor" scrapes.  and a good lesson to always be on the alert.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

X2 -Glad no one was injured while keeping your composure @ a minimum.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Well we are moved out of our current house.  Ironically we are staying across the street from it.  Closing is tomorrow morning at 8am.  We probably won't be moving into the new house until late April.  We are glad this part is over and cant wait to move into the new house. 

Let me tell you what, if you want to lose weight, try selling a house.  OMG what a stressful ordeal.  UGH!!!
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

mjhpadi

Quote from: bamsho on April 08, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
Well we are moved out of our current house.  Ironically we are staying across the street from it.  Closing is tomorrow morning at 8am.  We probably won't be moving into the new house until late April.  We are glad this part is over and cant wait to move into the new house. 

Let me tell you what, if you want to lose weight, try selling a house.  OMG what a stressful ordeal.  UGH!!!
Now you tell me about losing weight!!! I could have avoided surgery!!! LMAO
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

SHOdded

Brian keeps all his tips and tricks in a secretive little pouch just under the left eyebrow.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

92BlackGT

Quote from: bamsho on April 08, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

good luck! we just got through with our move. closed on the old house on march 2nd and had 3 weeks 'homeless' until we closed on the new house. no doubt it's very stressful. I'm not doing it again for at least 25 years when I retire.
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

irondoor19

Central Ohio....When the Holy Hell is the weather going to change,
I am getting a head Cold, and Looking out side I see snow flakes....!
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

bpd1151

Quote from: SHOdded on April 08, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
Brian keeps all his tips and tricks in a secretive little pouch just under the left eyebrow.
You mean Brian, our resident (now homeless) bum? This guy right here? Be sure to zoom in on that there eyebrow of his.

Gotta give the man props though for his ingenuity in raising funds. LOL. Love 'ya Brian!

bamsho

Yep offically a homeless bum now.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

mjhpadi

I hung with Brian last weekend at our local coffee & cars...pretty sure I caught him practicing his homeless look a couple of times....
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

StealBlueSho

Good thing the SHO is roomy with a big trunk...

bpd1151

Quote from: stealbluesho on April 10, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
Ha! Brian gets the trunk. His wife everything else.

I wonder under what permissions and/or guidelines does she allow him to escape the trunk?

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on April 10, 2018, 09:49:29 AM
Quote from: stealbluesho on April 10, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
Ha! Brian gets the trunk. His wife everything else.

I wonder under what permissions and/or guidelines does she allow him to escape the trunk?

The 60/40 fold down rear seats could be useful.... providing an unauthorized escape route..

bpd1151

Sshhhhh don't tell Brian that.

Allow his wife the courtesy of knowing that Brian is most definitely her b!tch. LOL.

StealBlueSho