• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost Startup Rattle FIX: Timing Set TSB 16-0027 Full Walkthrough Pt. 3 of 4.  Z

! No longer available

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

5ohSHO

The wife surprised me today when she said she was thinking about trading her Wrangler in for a new SHO. Local dealer has a non-PP black one for what seems like a great deal. After all incentives it would be about 37,300 before trade. Only problem about her getting one is I might want to get one also after I get to see all the nice creature comforts I've been missing out on with the PI since I've never been in a real SHO haha.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 5ohSHO on March 27, 2018, 11:47:12 PM
The wife surprised me today when she said she was thinking about trading her Wrangler in for a new SHO. Local dealer has a non-PP black one for what seems like a great deal. After all incentives it would be about 37,300 before trade. Only problem about her getting one is I might want to get one also after I get to see all the nice creature comforts I've been missing out on with the PI since I've never been in a real SHO haha.

The real question is...... is she gonna want it tuned lol!

5ohSHO

I think she wouldn't mind getting it tuned once the warranty is almost up.

5ohSHO

Well...... she got it. Don't have any picks yet, but I'm super surprised at how nice a real SHO is.

irondoor19

Quote from: 5ohSHO on March 29, 2018, 02:00:41 AM
Well...... she got it. Don't have any picks yet, but I'm super surprised at how nice a real SHO is.

AS I Drive the PI in Winter and On Business Trips: Like Bringing an AXE to a knife Fight
AND the SHO During the Summer and Drag Strips: Like Bringing A Scalpel to the Same...
However You Get WAY more Respect Driving The PI: "Get out of my way you Slowpoke"
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

StealBlueSho

Just a shout out to @BPD1151 for always being willing to answer questions! Its appreciated!

ZSHO

Enjoy.  Z  ;)
! No longer available

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

Quote from: sholxgt on November 29, 2017, 05:42:00 PM
Good sale...

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/venicesb95set.htm

What's the chances a 9.5" wheel with 275/40 could fit in the front?

Looking at this...
http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=245&aspect=45&diameter=20&wheelwidth=8&offset=39&width2=275&aspect2=40&wheel_size=20&wheel_width=9-5&offset2=40

makes me think there's a chance.  The extra width is fairly split between inside and out.
Did you ever go forward with this?  Thanks for the link as well.  I had not seen that before..
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

Here are some PICS @ today's NY Car SHO.  Z   :ford:

ZSHO

ZSHO

I spotted a PI IN RED.  Z

ZSHO

New from (FTM) on Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost Timing Set Replacement Part 4 : Reassembling the Engine.  Z

! No longer available

StealBlueSho

Taking the kids to the movies and we are cruising at 60Mph... the guy in front me locks up his brakes hard for no reason... quick judgement call was that I wasn't going to be able to stop in time without plowing into him... had to jump into the right lane which had a car in it... punched it and twitched over the right lane hoping to God the guy in that lane would hit his brakes...

Ended up clipping his front fender.. pulled over into the shoulder... it was just some paint transfer on my car by the rear tire well and he had a small golf ball sized dent.. he either didn't have insurance or didn't want to deal with it... so he told me just to have a good day and was surprised it wasn't was a worse accident... my daughter slept through it and my son just looked up asked why we were stopping...

Keep safe out there.. never know when stupid crap might happen...