• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

griggs95

Quote from: stealbluesho on February 07, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
What's up with the bright colored tow hooks on the back of the tegras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy answer, so they can be pulled out of ditches easier after their street racing is done for the night. They used to get pulled out from the Yuban can but those weren't welded on good enough so they came up with this. It's bright colored for easier night time tow hook ups.
2011 pp: lms 91 tune - ppe downs w/ kitties - Amsoiled myself all around - gapped 30 sp plugs - enthused driver, nervous passengers - aem drop in dry filter.

StealBlueSho

What can I say? I like em wet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I guess after having TWO Airaid CAI this AEM Dryflow Flat panel Filter feels right @ Home and seems to be a better alternative IMHO and THE BEST DARN $30.00 EVER SPENT! Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

lamrith

Quote from: ZSHO on February 08, 2018, 06:08:42 PM
I guess after having TWO Airaid CAI this AEM Dryflow Flat panel Filter feels right @ Home and seems to be a better alternative IMHO and THE BEST DARN $30.00 EVER SPENT! Z

Two CAI?  There some backstory to that I am missing?
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on February 08, 2018, 06:08:42 PM
Welcome to the dark side, LOL!  Have em in both the Edge and F-Sport.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

I have a K&N Typhoon and an Airaid...sitting on the floor in my garage.

Rollin clean with OEM/paper.

Since I know Z is super OCD, i know he will check inside the tube for debris after some miles have accumulated. If he can't find any tiny and shiny specs of silicon I might try the AEM.

ZSHO

FoMoCo knows me quite well! might need to change my "username" to OCD! Lol. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on February 09, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
FoMoCo knows me quite well! might need to change my "username" to OCD! Lol. Z
OCZ?

SHOdded

Brings to mind a premium line of computer hardware - LIKE it!

ZSHO

lamrith

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

New video from (FTM) on Ford 8.8" 9.75" 10.25" Rear Differential Service: Fluid Change Procedure!  Z  :)

http://youtu.be/-LIm-YZ4DUI

ZSHO

It has been quite an interesting week with the Flu Bug virus or whatever they wanna call it has certainly taken a Toll out of me from A-Z!
Its quite sad even with todays modern technology they cannot establish a proper diagnosis!   :(

Today wake-up to no Heat in the House (what else is new) Lol but luckily was able to find the Tranducer motor exhaust out in N.J ! And its working as designed!  :)

But while trying to beat the early 12:00 closing deadline took the SHO to make sure I get there on time and with that being said noticed the car pulls much harder especially @ TOP end! 
Im still @ a loss for words and wondering if the newly installed Charge pipes have something to do with it!!!!!!
I guess with almost 60K on the SHO know every inch of this car so highly Doubt it's my imagination! Dunno!  Z