• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoboostsho

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on January 04, 2018, 08:15:02 AM
Love the drivebrights so far one of my favorite mods especially since I have the DRL's on through forscan they're Amber when the lights are off like DRL's and white when lights come on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I like the Drivebrights being amber like that normally.  I have them on my car as well.  Can you shoot me the link to the Hex you need to change to turn the DRL's on?  I have the AWD gauge enabled already.

Thanks!
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: ecoboostsho on January 08, 2018, 01:38:33 PM
Quote from: BoostfoSHO on January 04, 2018, 08:15:02 AM
Love the drivebrights so far one of my favorite mods especially since I have the DRL's on through forscan they're Amber when the lights are off like DRL's and white when lights come on.

I like the Drivebrights being amber like that normally.  I have them on my car as well.  Can you shoot me the link to the Hex you need to change to turn the DRL's on?  I have the AWD gauge enabled already.

Thanks!
IIRC for the DRL's you don't have to change a hexcode like for the AWD gauge. It's just in the drop down menu for one of the modules but I can't remember which one.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

ecoboostsho

Thanks for the reply. I've got a 2013 and don't have a drop down menu for it in the BCM.  That said I found this and will try it later.

DRL   726-11-01   xXxx xxxx xx   0=disabled 1=headlight at reduced output 2=fog lights 3=front turn signal only top bulb on each side   
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: ecoboostsho on January 08, 2018, 02:27:02 PM
Thanks for the reply. I've got a 2013 and don't have a drop down menu for it in the BCM.  That said I found this and will try it later.

DRL726-11-01xXxx xxxx xx0=disabled 1=headlight at reduced output 2=fog lights 3=front turn signal only top bulb on each side
Nice I'm glad you found it. Hopefully it works. It really makes the car look better with the amber DRL's. IMHO

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...

ecoboostsho

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on January 08, 2018, 03:39:34 PM
Quote from: ecoboostsho on January 08, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

DRL726-11-01xXxx xxxx xx0=disabled 1=headlight at reduced output 2=fog lights 3=front turn signal only top bulb on each side
Nice I'm glad you found it. Hopefully it works. It really makes the car look better with the amber DRL's. IMHO

It worked and I really like it! I also changed the # of flashes for the quick turn signal press.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BoostfoSHO

Nice that's good to hear it looks so good too. I also changed the blinker. I need to change the double horn thing I thought it was cool but its so freaking annoying I've started to hate it.

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
For now...

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

It looks like the sub-zero weather contributed to the Hood shocks failing with the wind gust slamming the Hood on the back of my Big Head while checking the fluids during this mild windy day of all days and my head is pounding!  Dunno! Z    :headhurt:   :pat: :headhurt:

I ordered a set of front shocks for the hood with a grand total of $30.04
SACHS SG404092   $12.13 ea
Sachs Lift Supports Feature:
Linear spring characteristics for application of force across the entire range of movement.
Fast and easy mounting.
Smooth operation in all temperature extremes. Between -20°F (-30°C) and 176°F (+80°C).

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=4435677&cc=1503823&jsn=451

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

TopherSho

?!  OW ?  My car just hates me .. your's is trying to kill you!
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction

SHOdded

Dang, Z, hope you are OK!  Those hoods are HEAVY!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on January 12, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
Dang, Z, hope you are OK!  Those hoods are HEAVY!!!
I appreciate the concern! I think the bump on my head did me some good!  LOL. Z

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ncole

I smacked my head on my open trunk that due to cold weather didn't quite make it all the way open.  Right on the leading edge, a few choice words were yelled for sure.  That pricing for the shocks is not bad, would have expected more for sure.
2011 black on black SHO.  MDesign CAI, Livernois 93 Stage 4 Plus X RACE 3BAR (running some E85 in to boost octane), 160° Thermostat, Livernois gapped plugs, 3 bar MAP

ZSHO

Quote from: ncole on January 15, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
I smacked my head on my open trunk that due to cold weather didn't quite make it all the way open.  Right on the leading edge, a few choice words were yelled for sure.  That pricing for the shocks is not bad, would have expected more for sure.
Glad you're Okay! I also was trying  to keep the fudge word @ bay while posting!  Z   :-X

SHOdded