• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Shoulda gone and parked RIGHT next to it, LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jbrown9999

Thats about how far out I park and no matter what time a day or how busy it is there tends to be some moron who will just park right next to it.
I started using planters, etc to protect at least one side.
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

StealBlueSho

Fairly good representation of what it was like when my front turbo started leaking oil....

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Anyone on here?  Z

http://youtu.be/td7AIzOy2Fc

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I finally started up the SHO after sitting a full weeks time in sub-zero weather without any issues whatsoever.
I guess when the time comes might look into an Exide battery ! Dunno!  As the Motorcraft 850 has served me quite well without any hiccups to mention.  Z  :)

$162.39  with shipping and promo-code applied.  Z   
EXIDE EDGE FLAT-PLATE AGM - CCA: 750; BCI Group : 65[/color]
Exide Edge AGM Batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity and protect against battery failure, helping them to stay strong and perform like new for longer! The Absorbed Glass Mat design is 100% leak and spill proof because the Electrolyte is permanently held in the glass mat separator instead of free flowing within each cell. Oxygen recombination reduces water loss and reassures maintenance-free performance. From a performance perspective, the AGM battery boasts better recharge capability while providing up to 3 times more starts per cycle and produces more power per cycle.
Product life lasts up to two times longer
Extremely heat and cold tolerant
Ideal for vehicles equipped with lots of electronics (heated seats, navigation system, parking assist)
Durable - Outstanding vibration resistance
Safer - No free-flowing electrolyte or spill hazard.

Cold Crank Amperage (CCA)   750
Crank Amperage   900
Reserve Capacity (RC) at 25Amp   130
Amp Hour (Ah) Capacity (20hr)   68
Volts   12
Group Size   65
Terminal Type   A
Handle   Yes
Length   11 - 1/16 in.
Width   7 - 3/16 in.
Height   7 - 1/2 in.

EXIDE Warranty Information
48 Months

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=8928792&cc=1430807&jsn=9

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

A good friend of mine is running the Exide battery in his wife's Edge, with no issues to date.  Has been several months now.

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on January 03, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
A good friend of mine is running the Exide battery in his wife's Edge, with no issues to date.  Has been several months now.
Cool Beans! Z  :)

SilvererSHO

Quote from: jbrown9999 on December 27, 2017, 03:50:10 PM
Thats about how far out I park and no matter what time a day or how busy it is there tends to be some moron who will just park right next to it.

I do the same and 9 times out of 10 it will be a woman that parks next to you.  Wimmin park next to vehicles, not between lines.  Maybe because they're shorter?  I dunno.  Nobody's figured them out yet....
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SilvererSHO on January 03, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

I do the same and 9 times out of 10 it will be a woman that parks next to you.  Wimmin park next to vehicles, not between lines.  Maybe because they're shorter?  I dunno.  Nobody's figured them out yet....
And never will....

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on January 03, 2018, 10:41:07 PM
Quote from: SilvererSHO on January 03, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

And never will....
That all depends how they look like! Maybe it's a sign there trying to get close to you!  LOL. Z  :D

BoostfoSHO

Love the drivebrights so far one of my favorite mods especially since I have the DRL's on through forscan they're Amber when the lights are off like DRL's and white when lights come on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

SHOdded

Brrrrrrright!  Who needs headlamps LOL.

SilvererSHO

All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.

BoostfoSHO

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage