• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

^^^what he said!!! I plunk down a CC for that!

Honestly... I think the forum automatically edits out S...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

It's not always the case ^^ but we try to stay on TOP of the s** the best we can. Z  :smile:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Here's a new Video from(FTM)on Ford Quick Tips #78: What a Failed Strut Looks Like and How To Test for it! .Z  :)

http://youtu.be/BBQyTyR_Zqs

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I hope everyone Down South stays safe in harms way of Mother Nature's fury.  Z

MiWiAu

Just wanted to check in and say "hi." :)

Haven't been on for a while - baby duty has been all consuming.

I also meant to get on a couple weeks ago and fix all my Photobucket links, but my laptop hard drive crapped out, and I've yet to replace it. Just have the phone for the time being, since I'm not willing to learn the wifey's Macbook. :P Luckily, I think I had most everything backed up.

Hope everyone is well!

2013 XSport

SHOdded

HI!!!  Hows the newest addition to the family pack working out?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

All these slips lately.... weather must have taken a good turn!

StealBlueSho

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Here's a Great new video from(FTM)on Ford F-150 5.4L 3v Engines Hard to Diagnose Cylinder Misfires: Diagnostic Tips and Tricks which can be applied to many vehicles.  Z  :)

http://youtu.be/ZVli6Ve9u_I

ZSHO

I always tend to use the same Shell gas station out in N.J which is located in a high traffic area and bit more expensive but worth every cent.
This time around had no choice but to use a local BP station near me and the next morning noticed a rough idle upon cold start which lasted roughly 30 seconds and went away.
The following day it was not so predominant,but after filling up at my good old Shell station she's back to normal without any hiccups to mention.

I'm assuming it was some bad gas or winter-blend gas is upon us or a combination of both. IDK. Z

ZSHO

Oh my Oh my just noticed i'm closing in to my consistent 6,000 post here at the one and only E.B.P.F which should be any day now.lol. Congrats to me,cheers. Z  :P

SHOdded

I think bpd jacked Z's ID for that last post.  LOL!  Congrats, pal, and here's to MANY more!

And BTW, last time I got 30 mpg on my Edge, it was with gas from ... a BP station in NJ!  I will say I think NJ has better fuel than around here in the Metro DC/MD/VA area.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on September 12, 2017, 05:44:13 PM
I think bpd jacked Z's ID for that last post.  LOL!  Congrats, pal, and here's to MANY more!

And BTW, last time I got 30 mpg on my Edge, it was with gas from ... a BP station in NJ!  I will say I think NJ has better fuel than around here in the Metro DC/MD/VA area.

Just get a meth kit SHOdded! Extra fuel!

SHOdded

Dont really wanna give up my teeth tho ...