• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Here's a Sweet cargo organizer that includes a locking device made for the PI. Z
Progard Taurus Police Interceptor Trunk Equipment Storage and Gear Organizer with Hinged Lid 2013-2016

Progard Taurus Police Interceptor Sedan Trunk Equipment Storage and Gear Organizer with Hinged Lid

http://www.fleetsafety.com/progard-taurus-police-interceptor-sedan-trunk-equipment-storage-and-gear-organizer-with-hinged-lid/

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sholxgt

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I'm bewildered by how dirty the door jams get in my MKS.  Especially the rear jams.

Been owning and cleaning cars for over 25 years and never had a car that needs door jam cleaning with every wash.  I keep them waxed to make cleaning easier, but boy do they collect the dirt.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

SHOdded

There used to be a tsb for 2010 SHO I think that involved changing the weatherstrip.  Maybe something like that is needed?

TSB 11-11-20
http://revbase.com/BBBMotor/TSb/DownloadPdf?id=176712
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: sholxgt on August 25, 2017, 01:16:36 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I'm bewildered by how dirty the door jams get in my MKS.  Especially the rear jams.

Been owning and cleaning cars for over 25 years and never had a car that needs door jam cleaning with every wash.  I keep them waxed to make cleaning easier, but boy do they collect the dirt.
I had a gallon of water inside my rear driver's side door making this swoosh sound because of this issue. Z  :(

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sholxgt

Quote from: ZSHO on August 25, 2017, 01:52:43 PM
Quote from: sholxgt on August 25, 2017, 01:16:36 PM

I had a gallon of water inside my rear driver's side door making this swoosh sound because of this issue. Z  :(

LOL.  I try to remember to pull up on the rubber stripping at the base of each door from time to time.  Amazed at how much water comes out sometimes.
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

sholxgt

Just got my first Lamin-X order.  Ordered rear bumper protector kits for our two hatch back cars.  Really impressed with the packaging and completeness of the kit.  Came with lots of install stuff.

Now I just hope that I'm able to install without balling it all up.  Will give it a shot on Sunday.

Would like to do a complete front paint protection kit, but concerned it may be beyond my install abilities.

ZSHO

E.B.P.F Members please stay safe and take the necessary precautions during this wicked Category 4 Hurricane.
Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family's. Z

http://youtu.be/m62f4QPcMhE

Gjkrisa

Quote from: sholxgt on August 25, 2017, 07:14:00 PM
Just got my first Lamin-X order.  Ordered rear bumper protector kits for our two hatch back cars.  Really impressed with the packaging and completeness of the kit.  Came with lots of install stuff.

Now I just hope that I'm able to install without balling it all up.  Will give it a shot on Sunday.

Would like to do a complete front paint protection kit, but concerned it may be beyond my install abilities.
Just use a lot of spray move it to the right spot and seal it in.
corners will need some extra patience but not hard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

ZSHO

If your SiriusXM radio is active enjoy a complimentary free Travel Link Services until Labor day weekend which includes Traffic alerts,fuel pricing and more,enjoy.  Z  :)

http://www.siriusxm.com/travellink/services?desktop=yes

Plus 100 free music channels from Aug 23 through September 5th 2017

https://slickdeals.net/f/10478072-free-2-weeks-siriusxm-preview-100-channels-from-august-23-september-5

ZSHO

Must watch!! New video from FTM on Ford Quick Tips #77: DTC P0460 P0463 Erratic Fuel Gauge Quick Fix!:)

http://youtu.be/aArfUtaSOYg

ZSHO

sholxgt

Somehow I picture driverless/passengerless cars getting vandalized regularly. 

SHOdded

Amazon and drones.  Domino's and driverless cars.  Why do we need people anyway.  Varmints they are.  LOL
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on August 30, 2017, 02:08:56 PM
Amazon and drones.  Domino's and driverless cars.  Why do we need people anyway.  Varmints they are.  LOL

That unfortunately is coming closer and closer to being true...

When AI scraps your language because it's crap, things are not looking good...

Facebooks AI did it and so did the AI google is working on...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tonybradley/2017/07/31/facebook-ai-creates-its-own-language-in-creepy-preview-of-our-potential-future/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

If only we made movies on machines come to life/run amok ... oh wait ...