• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on June 08, 2017, 02:01:41 PM
These pipes are methanol/E85 compatible?
IDK, FWIW you can just use the adapter alone,bit of Trial and Error until get things sorted out . Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Don't forget to tip your Calibrator for outstanding service!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on June 17, 2017, 10:13:02 PM
Don't forget to tip your Calibrator for outstanding service!

Don't piss in the wind is always a worth while tip... ;-)

ZSHO

New video from Ford Tech Mack on Ford Escape Hybrid Shuts Off While Driving: STOP SAFELY NOW P1A10 P1A0C P0087 which can apply to many vehicles. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

New video from (FTM) on 2004-2010 Ford F-150 Magnaflow 16518 Performance Cat Back Exhaust System Install.  Z

StealBlueSho

I don't normally post this stuff... but this one is funny...

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/most-honest-viper-craigslist-ad-ever-1782809075

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brucelinc

I left my Continental at the dealer this morning for some warranty work.    They gave me a 2016 SHO with PP for a loaner!  I tried to attach a picture but stupid photobucket won't let me anymore!!

SHOdded

Yeah wants to charge you 400$ a year to share pics via links.  Might be able to link albums tho.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Brucelinc

So, what is a good alternative to photobucket?  Just curious.....why don't sites like this allow pictures to be posted like Facebook...thus eliminating the need for sites like photobucket?

Macgyver

I upload pics to FB from my phone. Then download to my PC. They get resized perfect for Forum use. I have no problems adding pics to this forum using the attachments and other options button below.

ZSHO

I use http://imgur.com/ for pics,gifs and couldn't be happier.  Z

Click (under) Attachments and other options and choose a file to upload your desired attachments to post pics.

Brucelinc

The "attachments and other options" doesn't seem to work for me.   

ZSHO

Quote from: Brucelinc on July 07, 2017, 04:23:39 PM
Click Attachments and other options and choose a file to attach pics and then click open.
If you would like to add additional pics click on more attachments.
I think its limited to 200px.
I already posted a couple of pics above and it works as designed. Z

! No longer available

lamrith

Quote from: Brucelinc on July 07, 2017, 04:23:39 PM
That is a dealership loaner?  nice, aftermarket intake and window decals.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.