• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Sometimes it's like a one night stay at a motel/hotel. Just can't get the right position to sleep in, even if it is a "sleep comfort" bed.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

What's the point in owning a fast car in NoVA.... unless you are on the road between 8PM - 4AM you don't get to open it up...

SHOdded

Quote from: StealBlueSho on April 03, 2017, 08:31:37 AM
What's the point in owning a fast car in NoVA.... unless you are on the road between 8PM - 4AM you don't get to open it up...
Wait a minute.  You don't have traffic 24/7???  Maybe I should move there, LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Oh no we do.. but it opens up enough so you can change lanes during those hours without too much effort. Ha!

SHOdded

I see ... I see ... No Frogger btwn 8 PM and 4 AM.  Must be nice.  We do have a couple of roads nearby where traffic moves in the "HIGH teens" ;) but cops are always trying to spoil the fun LOL, as well they should.

StealBlueSho

Yea... I live of 29 in VA... nothing moves fast..

ZSHO

Here is a brand new video from Ford-tech Mack on how to Diagnose a Sticking Brake Caliper w/ One Simple Test. Z
ftp://http://youtu.be/d3tVUo9bI1M

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Apparently kite flying in your 30's can be considered an extreme sport... not suppose to drive either.... I told the Dr to go pound sand on that one... Ha!

lamrith

Quote from: StealBlueSho on April 10, 2017, 07:40:09 PM
Apparently kite flying in your 30's can be considered an extreme sport... not suppose to drive either.... I told the Dr to go pound sand on that one... Ha!

You buggy or boarding?  Looks like Kiteboard injury to me.....  Gotta watch out for those gusts!
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

ZSHO

I know there is always mention of checking the rear turbo hose/pipe becoming loose highlighted in red but sometime's we neglect to check the hose/pipe clamp highlighted in blue to make sure its nice and tight. Z

Feel free to use the pic.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on April 10, 2017, 07:40:09 PM

The good part is your a young Buck and should recover in no time with a couple of Tweaks to the base cal.
On a serious note know the exact feeling when i fractured my fibula right in the middle of summer and ended up wearing a Splint for 3 months and indeed was painful and hopefully yours is not fractured/broken and hoping for a speedy recovery my friend. Z

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on April 11, 2017, 07:48:29 AM
I know there is always mention of checking the rear turbo hose/pipe becoming loose highlighted in red but sometime's we neglect to check the hose/pipe clamp highlighted in blue to make sure its nice and tight. Z

Love this bank 1 picture! Looks different when your on a creeper... lol...

Thanks Z!!

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

I'd be more worried about whether the engine bay is empty, we still don't know how this pic was taken ...