• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Good ole age for a farewell!  RIP, CB!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

6500rpm

Quote from: ZSHO on March 18, 2017, 07:20:48 PM
  Mr Rock & Roll Legendary Chuck Berry will certainly be missed. Z

RIP   1926-2017                 

I worked with his son-in-law, Chuck Clay, who was also a musician back around 2000 until he passed. He brought pop's to one of our Christmas Parties to play with him and I honestly have to say he came across as a nice approachable old guy at the time. I actually have a guitar pick he gave me that night. Got to respect a guy that loved what he did and was still kicking it up to the day he died. RIP to both Chuck's, makes me miss the old days.
2013 SHO PP in Ruby Red Metallic, GTG Billet Grills, Duraflex Racer Chin Spoiler, DriveBright LED Driving/Turn Lights,160 T Stat, MSD Coils, All Royal Purple Lubricants, EPP Gen 2 Duel Intake and hotpipes,3 bar, Gearhead AO tuned!

EAST TX SHO

Chevy SS has production numbers BY MONTH thru 2/17. WHY can't ford tell us how many SHOs have been made?
17 Explorer Sport Twin Turbo
15 SHO PP hard loaded

93 SHO

ZSHO

Quote from: EAST TX SHO on March 21, 2017, 07:34:23 PM
Chevy SS has production numbers BY MONTH thru 2/17. WHY can't ford tell us how many SHOs have been made?
They probably need a good swift kick in the ass. IDK. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on March 21, 2017, 07:54:34 PM

Woah!!! Z said a bad word.....quick someone edit it before he realizes what he did!!!!

bpd1151

Ha! I love it.

Likely very true.

Nice to see Z step'n out of his shell, even if just a lil bit.

Thata boy Z! **applause**

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on March 21, 2017, 08:56:39 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 21, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

Woah!!! Z said a bad word.....quick someone edit it before he realizes what he did!!!!
Smart ass. Z  :P

Ha!!! Lightening does strike twice!!

ZSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on March 21, 2017, 08:56:39 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 21, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

@ StealBlueSho Smart ass. Z  :P

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Putting the 1.5l ecoboost in sport mode to merge... it's like a giant wet fart...

derfdog15

Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 22, 2017, 09:04:45 AM
Putting the 1.5l ecoboost in sport mode to merge... it's like a giant wet fart...

the 2.0L in sport has some bite at the low speed/low load condition (squeals the 19's on the fusion)...I miss the SHO pulling like a train at 70+ mph :/
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

AJP turbo

Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 22, 2017, 09:04:45 AM

But you enjoyed it though.....it gave you a sensation of power that the sho just doesnt have lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

New video from Ford Tech Mack pertaining to the F-150 and EX.enjoy. Z  :)
ftp://! No longer available

SHOdded

Is summer gas here already?  Sure feels like it ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on March 29, 2017, 05:38:35 PM
Is summer gas here already?  Sure feels like it ...
Agreed,felt a bit of more pep since last fill up on Sunday.  :)

Gjkrisa

Man so had to come back home early but I've been driving a 2015 Silverado diesel the gas and break felt so heavy took me about 200 miles before I got comfortable with it.
Just got home took the sho to McDonald's the steering g super light the break super sensitive and the gas peddle begging to be kept floored but my wife wanted to get out of the house with the baby so I had to try and stay out of it so hard to do first little pos Pontiac that wanted to cut me off I was on their butt.
Ahhh I missed my sho sooo much specially ably allowed to drive 50 with something that feels so heavy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder