• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I had to take my daughter to school this morning and in the heat of the moment could not remove the frozen solid ice on top of the hood and certainly did not want to damage the paint or crack the windshield again but felt like a Big Boob driving around with the wipers sticking up but must admit it did gain some attention. LOL.
I guess stupid things we do while being in a rush.

I later poured a couple of gallons of hot water and Bam worked like a charm.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Woulda felt like The Tick if The Tick wore red LOL
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MiWiAu

Yummy nugget for the day: Megan Fox is the new "Global Ambassador" for Frederick's of Hollywood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

StealBlueSho

Quote from: MiWiAu on March 15, 2017, 11:39:20 AM
Yummy nugget for the day: Megan Fox is the new "Global Ambassador" for Frederick's of Hollywood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be excited if she still looked natural... now that you can melt her down into legos, she has lost her appeal IMHO...

AJP turbo

Yeah she was hot in transformers but they all said how uncomfortable she was being a sex object and she had self esteem issues so this is wierd...but id hang out in the back seat of an ecoboost with her for 5 or 10 minutes
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on March 15, 2017, 01:18:46 PM
Yeah she was hot in transformers but they all said how uncomfortable she was being a sex object and she had self esteem issues so this is wierd...but id hang out in the back seat of an ecoboost with her for 5 or 10 minutes

Yea.. well... after a few kids and a small army of doctors all up in her junk if she is like most moms I know including my wife then the self consciousness issue tends to be a non issue...

Now I'm sure she is doing the whole "I had three kids and look at me know!" Crap...

SHOdded

I used to be a GT in real life now I am  a Taurus LOL
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on March 15, 2017, 07:34:01 PM
I used to be a GT in real life now I am  a Taurus LOL

Ha! Wrong time to mention to the GT you are now faster and improved?

SHOdded

StealBlueSho

Taking my daughter to gymnastics in the 1.5L Ecoboost...

"Daddy, hit the rocket boosters!!!"

I floor the escape...

"Daddy your being silly, hit the rocket boosters!!!!"

I floor it again...

"Daddy this is the worst day ever.. no duck duck song and no rocket boosters..."

She is 3..... lol

SHOdded

derfdog15

Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 16, 2017, 06:33:41 PM
Taking my daughter to gymnastics in the 1.5L Ecoboost...

"Daddy, hit the rocket boosters!!!"

I floor the escape...

"Daddy your being silly, hit the rocket boosters!!!!"

I floor it again...

"Daddy this is the worst day ever.. no duck duck song and no rocket boosters..."

She is 3..... lol

Next time you gotta say "VROOOOOOOOOOOOM   PSSSHHHHHH" a few times when you mash the gas.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

ZSHO

Here are a couple of new cool cooling vid's from FordtechMack. Z  :)

! No longer available
ftp://

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

irondoor19

Thinking about a Small Rubber Seal for the Snout of the M Design Air Intake,
Also an insulated Cool Bag to Wrap the Filter Housing With (Filled w Dri Ice)...?
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

ZSHO

Mr Rock & Roll Legendary Chuck Berry will certainly be missed. Z

RIP   1926-2017