• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Quote from: gladams on January 25, 2017, 11:57:01 AM
New battery, all is ok now. Thanks for the input from the members.
Full power restored, woohoo!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I just wanted to take the time and opportunity say that being part of this fine forum has been a great and memorable experience by far but in the meantime while undergoing therapy for quite sometime it has come to my attention that the time has come to unfortunately acknowledge & disclose to my friends and confess that i've never setup my very own INTRO thread.  Z  :P

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on January 26, 2017, 10:59:05 PMIt has come to my attention that the time has come to unfortunately acknowledge & disclose to my friends and confess that i've never setup my very own INTRO thread. LMAO.  Z  :P

AWE.....!!! Bad, naughty moderator!

30 cain'ings for you young man!

Or I'll let everyone borrow my TASER as an alternative form of punitive punishment.

Hahahaha.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 26, 2017, 11:02:33 PM

Quote from: ZSHO on January 26, 2017, 10:59:05 PMIt has come to my attention that the time has come to unfortunately acknowledge & disclose to my friends and confess that i've never setup my very own INTRO thread. LMAO.  Z  :P

AWE.....!!! Bad, naughty moderator!

30 cain'ings for you young man!

Or I'll let everyone borrow my TASER as an alternative form of punitive punishment.

Hahahaha.

I would rather prefer a good ole fashion lashing.LOL. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Ha!

And your preferences should be being taken into consideration on this?

I think the community decides. Lololol.

ZSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 26, 2017, 11:18:31 PM
Ha!

And your preferences should be being taken into consideration on this?

I think the community decides. Lololol.

Mike U R the man,Thanks buddy.  Z :)

bpd1151

All in good fun.

Part of what makes this place so cool.

Thanks for your work, even whilst working through all that therapy.

Now get back to work!

StealBlueSho

Just a quick shout out to SHOdded, ZSHO, FoMoCoSHO, and any other moderators who spend the time(unpaid!!!) to keep these forums informative, clean, and on track. Really helps keep this a great place to learn and grow!! Thank you!

(I'm in good mood today so bite me..)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on January 27, 2017, 09:11:39 AM
Just a quick shout out to SHOdded, ZSHO, FoMoCo, and any other moderators who spend the time(unpaid!!!) to keep these forums informative, clean, and on track. Really helps keep this a great place to learn and grow!! Thank you!

(I'm in good mood today so bite me..)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much and must admit the E.B.P.F is by far the BEST Forum around and honestly is the only Forum i have joined with the exception of the SHO/MKS/SPORT PRO-BOARDS which was on a very limited basis and unfortunately & ultimately had to come to a close.  Z

derfdog15

I just realized how ironic it is that I work in development of controls strategies for after cat O2 sensors/catalyst monitoring/general emissions diagnostics yet both of my cars run catless pipes
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

SHOdded

Must be some insider knowledge prompting you to run catless pipes :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I was taking my kids to school this morning and happen to run into a new Continental with TLC plates and wouldn't mind to be driven in one of those,lol.             

ZSHO

Ford GT Excels in Water and Splash Test | Ford GT | Ford Performance new video,enjoy.  Z
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=oRsZxdNkdLw#]! !

ZSHO

I was parking my car this morning in the street while trying to remove some snow/ice that was trapped between the wheel well while at the same time a brand new Cadillac parks and backs up into me and said WTF.
I noticed it was an older gentlemen with Vietnam veteran plates and without any such remorse excused him since there was no evident damage done and saluted him. Z  :salute:

SHOdded

Sh$t happens :(  Got used to it when I parked at the Metro garages taking the train to work.