• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I was curious to know where some of you get your aftermarket custom oil caps,rad caps etc and tried Ford racing but it was a no-go,basically looking for some additional eye candy,thanks.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Here's some cool gadgets that will boost your holidays. Z  :)
https://boostnatics.com/collections/frontpage/products/boostnatics-rechargeable-electric-turbo-lighter-black?variant=8230293633
Free shipping included.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

FoMoCoSHO

All I want for Christmas is more boost and spark....

SantAJP said you'll shoot your rods out.

glock-coma

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 10, 2016, 08:25:45 PM
All I want for Christmas is more boost and spark....

SantAJP said you'll shoot your rods out.
That's some funny stuff right there lol.
I'm watching that movie with my 6 yo daughter right now.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

MiWiAu

A good [left leaning] friend of mine offered me an extra ticket to the Trump rally in SE Wisconsin tonight. If I don't make it out alive, it was good getting to know you guys over the past few months. :)

I've never been to a political rally in my life, but I have been to monster truck rallies and tractor pulls... I'm guessing not a uuuuuuge difference. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

Ryan02Stang

Quote from: MiWiAu on December 13, 2016, 02:08:25 PM
A good [left leaning] friend of mine offered me an extra ticket to the Trump rally in SE Wisconsin tonight. If I don't make it out alive, it was good getting to know you guys over the past few months. :)

I've never been to a political rally in my life, but I have been to monster truck rallies and tractor pulls... I'm guessing not a uuuuuuge difference.

Make America Great Again baby!!
2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged

ZSHO

I just wanted to take the time and Welcome the crew over at the  SHO/MKS/SPORT Forum to our side and honestly will be an honor to have some great members who have pioneered the Ecoboost platform join us once again.  :thankyou: Z

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I just received a major award but its FRA-GEE-LAY. LOL.  Z
Merry Christmas.

MiWiAu

Quote from: ZSHO on December 21, 2016, 09:19:54 PM
I just received a major award but its FRA-GEE-LAY. LOL.  Z

would like to drink beer with some of you dudes one day. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk              :beer2:.  Z
2013 XSport

ZSHO

StealBlueSho

Found this gem during my clean out of crap from my basement... had it on my 2004 VW Jetta GLI....

gladams

Quote from: gladams on November 25, 2016, 10:47:55 AM
I will try turning off the global window feature. Yes it is the original battery. I would hope that FORD was not that dumb to have the windows come down when the battery grows weak. My past fords the drivers door would unlock on a weak or dead battery. I will have the battery checked. Thank you both for a quick response.
New battery, all is ok now. Thanks for the input from the members.
2013 SHO mineral gray,  airaid CAI, Corsa exhaust
Traded the 2014 Fusion Titanium for........
2012 Mustang GT sterling gray 5.0 6sp manual. Roush CAI, Noise delete kit, lower control arm brace.

ZSHO

Quote from: gladams on January 25, 2017, 11:57:01 AM
Quote from: gladams on November 25, 2016, 10:47:55 AM
I will try turning off the global window feature. Yes it is the original battery. I would hope that FORD was not that dumb to have the windows come down when the battery grows weak. My past fords the drivers door would unlock on a weak or dead battery. I will have the battery checked. Thank you both for a quick response.
New battery, all is ok now. Thanks for the input from the members.
Great to hear everything went smooth & without a hitch.  Z  :)