• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

Hope with the release of the exhaust that we will be getting a calibration update as well

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

SHOdded

Hope this bundle of joy turns our Fusion to the Cold side ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on October 28, 2016, 11:10:41 AM
Hope this bundle of joy turns our Fusion to the Cold side ...

Definitely looking forward to your assessment. Z :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

thanks, i will update in probably a month.  I have nitro+ in the Fusion right now, ready to refuel in a couple of days.  Then I will go back to 87 for 1 tank, about 2 weeks worth.  THEN comes the ACES.  With winter 87, been getting about 24 mpg with some effort.  With winter nitro+, 25.5 mpg.  But I want to use 87 on a regular basis, and 93 infrequently.  Fingers crossed!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

92BlackGT

woot! i hit the 12's on my first run of the night. 12.94 @ 105.79 mph. i got a datalog of the run and sent it off to torrie. maybe he'll get me a revision before i leave
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

SHOdded

92BlackGT

Best run of 12.91 @ 106.5 with a 1.882 60'
Torrie sent me an update as I was waiting in line to stage. I didn't get to download it. The track said they're open next week since the weather is supposed to be nice. I might make it down there again

SHOdded

Even if you had, it may not have given you the best time, it would only FEEL like it was running better, unfortunately.  Def hope you can be there next week to set another PB!

92BlackGT

I need to get some negative DAs that some of you are getting. 2700ft DA isn't helping me!

ZSHO

Its Daylight savings Time tonight at 2:00 am and maybe we can get some extra sleep time. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Congrats and God Bless America. Z :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

AJP turbo

Make america great
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

May we all hope that there is not sweeping regulations making everyone on this board panic for new catalytic converters...

sholxgt

Quote from: StealBlueSho on November 09, 2016, 12:07:06 PM
May we all hope that there is not sweeping regulations making everyone on this board panic for new catalytic converters...

I think we car aficionados won in that regard.  Not only do I not see that happening, but we may see a relaxing of the ridiculous CAFE mandates being placed on car manufacturers.   
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

ZSHO

Here is a new video from Ford-tech-mack on tires noises,cupping. Z  ! No longer available