• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Lol @ AJP.

Good stuff there Maynard.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on September 04, 2016, 11:08:36 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on September 04, 2016, 10:28:43 PM
Completely unacceptable to drive like that, no excuse whatsoever...It actually infuriates me
This is what infuriates me and good luck with the recall.  Z  ! No longer available
That reminds me, I really need to get my sub installed...

bpd1151

Just one sub FoMoCoSHO?

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 04, 2016, 11:50:01 PM
Just one sub FoMoCoSHO?

Yeah, a single 12 for now.

I haven't decided whether Bronzie is staying or not. Probably staying but I thought the same for the 2013 and we see how that turned out.

Until i figure that out I want something simple and trade in friendly so just a sub-amp-LC2I setup for now.   

Hopefully it will satisfy my desire for some additional low end.

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 05, 2016, 01:34:24 AM
Quote from: bpd1151 on September 04, 2016, 11:50:01 PM
Just one sub FoMoCoSHO?

Yeah, a single 12 for now.

I haven't decided whether Bronzie is staying or not. Probably staying but I thought the same for the 2013 and we see how that turned out.

Until i figure that out I want something simple and trade in friendly so just a sub-amp-LC2I setup for now.   

Hopefully it will satisfy my desire for some additional low end.
FoMoCo might need to get some Ballistic Door panels depending on the hertz,LOL.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on September 05, 2016, 08:12:12 AM
FoMoCo might need to get some Ballistic Door panels depending on the hertz,LOL.  Z
LOL, that's a thought!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on September 05, 2016, 08:55:21 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on September 05, 2016, 08:12:12 AM
LOL, that's a thought!
Don't tempt me.

The way the world is going ballistic panels are just a good idea in general.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOdded

ZSHO

I went to my local convenient store to only see this giant Ford behemoth of a truck parked right next to me and the SHO felt utterly small but all was good.  Z   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

LOL!  At least his tailpipes are the same size ;)

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on September 15, 2016, 09:32:01 AM
LOL!  At least his tailpipes are the same size ;)
True but was more concerned about the size of that Hitch.LOL.  Z

SHOdded

ooooooooh yeah, that would definitely be of concern!

sholxgt

Quote from: ZSHO on September 15, 2016, 09:23:34 AM
I went to my local convenient store to only see this giant Ford behemoth of a truck parked right next to me and the SHO felt utterly small but all was good.  Z   

LOL. Just be glad he didn't want your spot!
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

SHOdded