• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I was able to finally gain access to the Module Built Data(As Built)Took less than a minute. Z :)   https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AJP turbo

Quote from: ZSHO on August 15, 2016, 11:22:14 AM
I was able to finally gain access to the Module Built Data(As Built) :)   https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Why were you unable to gain access before?....why are you looking at the as built data?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on August 15, 2016, 11:24:45 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on August 15, 2016, 11:22:14 AM
I was able to finally gain access to the Module Built Data(As Built) :)   https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Why were you unable to gain access before?....why are you looking at the as built data?
IDK could never gain access in the past(jinx)maybe.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Vortech347

In my older age I have learned getting smashed with premium alcohol leads to a pleasant experience the next morning rather than feeling like death.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

ZSHO

Quote from: Vortech347 on August 15, 2016, 04:10:00 PM
In my older age I have learned getting smashed with premium alcohol leads to a pleasant experience the next morning rather than feeling like death.
Please elaborate!!  ??? Z

AnotherGreenFusion

Higher quality liquors; stuff that is more distilled; the less color and impurity the better. This helps prevent the pain and sickness. You still should drink lots of water (1 glass for every drink at least).
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

Vortech347

That's my random thought, I had a get together with a few friends and we drank quite a bit of Patron tequila.  I remember in my 20's getting hammered with plastic bottle stuff, oh lord, the walls wouldn't stop moving!!

Matt H.
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

ZSHO

Quote from: Vortech347 on August 15, 2016, 04:56:28 PM
That's my random thought, I had a get together with a few friends and we drank quite a bit of Patron tequila.  I remember in my 20's getting hammered with plastic bottle stuff, oh lord, the walls wouldn't stop moving!!
I hope you remember where you parked your SHO,LOL,stay/be safe.  Z

SHOdded

I think he's on more E than Meth now in his drinks, LOL!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Vortech347

One more random.  This was Thursday night.

My wife is in the Cobra, myself in the fox.  Both best times of the night were 12.64@120 and 12.91@116.

However when we raced each other I lost 2 tenths at the tree, and a tenth on the 60 with wheel spin.  If it wasn't for 550rwhp vs around 520rwhp (I need to re-dyno the Cobra) I would have been screwed.  My wife can wheel.

https://youtu.be/9sWZwlYGYng?list=PLq_5ull3kUe9Zeh9_hOKGc2yZ3LoPwDpx
Matt H.
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

SHOdded

Nothing like good healthy competition to raise the bar :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Ryan02Stang

Can't ever let your wife beat you in a drag race!!
2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged

Vortech347

Matt H.
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

ZSHO

ATTN:All member's just wanted to share a "Random thought" with everyone but especially [new member's]out there and would emphasize that you can away's feel free to ask any question that you may have no matter how small or big it may be you can always feel assured that there is NO such thing as a Dumb question especially here at E.B.P.F and also if you would be kind enough to simply Introduce yourself by following this link and updating your signatures,thanks.:)  Z       http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Vortech347

Quote from: ZSHO on August 16, 2016, 11:19:33 AM
ATTN:All member's just wanted to share a "Random thought" with everyone but especially [new member's]out there and would emphasize that you can away's feel free to ask any question that you may have no matter how small or big it may be you can always feel assured that there is NO such thing as a Dumb question especially here at E.B.P.F and also if you would be kind enough to simply Introduce yourself by following this link and updating your signatures,thanks.:)  Z       http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

My mechanic said I need some 710 and my blinker fluid is low, where do I purchase that?
Matt H.
2017 F150 XLT 5.0