• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Ecoboost Lincoln Continental!

Started by mistadobalina, March 30, 2015, 07:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistadobalina

Today Ford is releasing the all new Lincoln Continental with a Lincoln-exclusive 3.0L Ecoboost. I have no more words, just see below. What do you think?

2011 Taurus SHO nonPP
Torrie Tuned - 93 Octane 3-Bar

twnscrw13

I like it but is Ford going to bring it to market?
2018 PP, blue. Sony, Navi. Stock.... For now.

SHOnUup

From what I read, it's a concept at this point but is planned to be made. AWD or FWD not sure of either yet.

I'm surprised they brought out another version of the eco at 3.0.

Looks sort of like a Chrysler 300 crossed with a Jag. All blacked out it could look really mean though.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

AndyMan04

Growing up, my grandfather owned a few Lincolns and I became very fond of these cars. I know they have been in the slums for a while, but I am very intrested in this new concept. On the motor Trend review Ford said that it is already heading into production for 2016. Plus all Lincolns after this point will adapt the new headlight/grille look... ( odd considering they just moved all styling to the wing-spread-look).
Could use some different wheels though...
So far, I like it.
2011 Taurus SHO... factory for now.

PokerMunkee

Hope they bring back the Town Car too.  I'm only 33 but remember looking at Continentals and Town Cars when I was young, dad test drove a few.  Thought they were sweet.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

FracaSHO

It actually looks like a luxury car. I hate the 'wings' front grill look on current Lincoln models. Looks like they are going in the right direction.
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

jtoddk98

I like it. Very impressed with the way of future Lincoln. To be successful, they need to stop rebadging ford vehicles, I think they hit the target with this one, bespoke Lincoln.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2011 Taurus SHO Performance Package. EBC Stage 4 Brakes. Blacked out chrome. #130 of 602 in Ingot Silver

sixtn39

I think I am going to have hire a driver so the wife and I can enjoy the back seat... :alkashi:
2011 SHO non PP
Love my Adaptive cruise

SwampRat

Beautiful                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-shows/new-york-auto-show/a25417/2015-lincoln-continental-concept-first-look-and-details/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1097529_new-lincoln-continental-coming-in-2016-official                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             .......http://www.lincoln.com/continental-concept/?searchid=269958529|16150054489|115983181969&ef_id=VOYtDQAAAVhDHXR4:20150421202337:s
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST