• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Turbo upgrades and turbo wheel upgrades

Started by EcoPowerParts, March 16, 2015, 12:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Just a reminder guys, I offer turbo wheel upgrades for the factory turbos with 72 hour turn around for $1600 and I also offer the ATP turbo upgrade for $2200 - requires a core charge or send in your own cores for upgrade.
I worked with ATP directly to make the big turbo upgrade an option and was the first ecoboost to break 600WHP and still only one ever to do it on stock block and E85.
If you decided you want additional power I can accommodate that, I also work with tuners that will allow you to use ANY meth kit on your vehicle, your choice your tune.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ElvenSho

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on March 16, 2015, 12:58:49 PM
Just a reminder guys, I offer turbo wheel upgrades for the factory turbos with 72 hour turn around for $1600 and I also offer the ATP turbo upgrade for $2200 - requires a core charge or send in your own cores for upgrade.
I worked with ATP directly to make the big turbo upgrade an option and was the first ecoboost to break 600WHP and still only one ever to do it on stock block and E85.
If you decided you want additional power I can accommodate that, I also work with tuners that will allow you to use ANY meth kit on your vehicle, your choice your tune.
What type of gain can someone see with the atp turbo upgrade on 93 octane gas without meth? Basically with stock car other then the turbos and possibly a downpipe?
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

ElvenSho

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on March 16, 2015, 01:11:26 PM
Easily in the low 400's
Nice. I dont plan to get it yet but down the road once my turbos go bad I will upgrade.
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

BiGMaC

Mike... A question... will either or both of these turbo upgrades allow the car to run fine on a stock tune?  In case I have to flash back for some dealer work.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoPowerParts

Yes, the ECU will limit your output to accomodate the driving. I wouldn't suggest WOT because it will see overboost and close the throttle and possibly go limp home mode.
www.ecopowerparts.com -