• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Early planning 2014 Ford Nationals - Carlisle

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 23, 2013, 02:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjhpadi

Just to update.. I have worked with Bam to get this moving.  I will be registering with in the next week or two. Be sure to follow Bam's instructions to avoid any problems getting a large enough group.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

SHOdded

Working link:  http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

And can we get this event to be a sticky or a banner/link on every page so it is an always-on reminder?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bamsho

Just pm your infomation when you register, so I can get a list started.  I will work on contacting Carlisle people about next year when this seasons of shows ends, and give FORD another shout.  I  mean come on they did something for Merkur cars they should do something for us.  Any of you good and tshirt design, I have on in my head, but cant draw for crap.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on August 16, 2013, 06:35:02 PM

And can we get this event to be a sticky or a banner/link on every page so it is an always-on reminder?
Yes, can you get me a graphic we can use that is 250x250 pixels?
The one thing I'm seriously missing is graphic artistry capabilities :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

Could we use the logo from here http://store.carlisleevents.com/v/vspfiles/photos/categories/Ford_Lg.jpg  and link it to the event page here http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24?  Since this is for the purpose of purchasing from Carlisle events, we should be ok with copyright?  Otherwise, I will work on a logo/banner.

EDIT:  Updated store URL
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

I can ask them next week, the store link didn't work however. If you want to inquire with them if they are OK with us advertising for them on our site that would be awesome.
:)
In the mean time I can make this a Featured Topic.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

CooperS7777

So reading through this, are there potentially two groups; Ecoboost Performance Forum and Liberty SHO Club?  Or is everyone (regardless of vehicle) going under the Liberty SHO Club?

I will probably make it out, Carlisle is always a good time and its a nice drive from New Hampshire.
2014 Sport
2010 Evo GSR
2006 TBSS "The Van" - Blown 416 LS3
A slew of other boring toys

SHOdded

Argh.  I should have space between the store link and the question mark :(  Ok, I will check in with them on Monday and post up here.  Thanks, Mike!

We should definitely get a headcount (commitment) of how many are going to make it out to Carlisle, maybe set up a poll first?  Since the Ecoboost platform has hugely expanded the umbrella :)  I don't know if we can get more than 1 tent next to each other, carve out our own gathering at Carlisle.

mjhpadi

Quote from: CooperS7777 on August 17, 2013, 02:19:43 PM
So reading through this, are there potentially two groups; Ecoboost Performance Forum and Liberty SHO Club?  Or is everyone (regardless of vehicle) going under the Liberty SHO Club?

I will probably make it out, Carlisle is always a good time and its a nice drive from New Hampshire.
We were all going to go under the Liberty SHO Club, so that we can keep the headcount up and we had earlier decided it would be cool to keep all the SHO's together regardless of generation.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

mjhpadi

Let me ad, it would be nice to have an Ecoboost Performance Forum banner to put up and that way we could all kinda gather in the same area...as far as I know everyone would be welcome: SHO's, MKS's, Flex's, F-150's, Focus, and Fusion...be great to have a nice turnout.

bamsho

The banner would be a nice touch, but as for all gathering in the same area, that's up to Carlisle officals.  The trucks/suvs area in there own separate area in the show area.  If we get the turn out, I'm hoping for we will have a better area in the showfield and will be away from the Foci, Fusions.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: mjhpadi on August 18, 2013, 12:29:13 PM
Let me ad, it would be nice to have an Ecoboost Performance Forum banner to put up and that way we could all kinda gather in the same area...as far as I know everyone would be welcome: SHO's, MKS's, Flex's, F-150's, Focus, and Fusion...be great to have a nice turnout.
Let's see what you can arrange with the organizers and what they'll let us do. If you can arrange a true area for the members then I'll pick one up for you guys (I may or may not be able to go). If not I'll make sure you guys have cards and stickers to hand out.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

dimspace

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on August 17, 2013, 01:08:24 AM
Quote from: SHOdded on August 16, 2013, 06:35:02 PM

Yes, can you get me a graphic we can use that is 250x250 pixels?
The one thing I'm seriously missing is graphic artistry capabilities :)

will sort something when i get back from my bike ride. ;)

SHOdded

Just called Carlisle events, and they are OK with us grabbing the link to the logo and displaying the logo on our website.  It is about 200x200.

bamsho