• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Now on 3

Started by 13-SHO, June 21, 2013, 01:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13-SHO

Hi, now on 3 forums... LOL

Hopefully the info here and participation is as good as the others.
2013 SHO No mods... yet
2004 Grand Prix GTP Compg - Too many mods to list impossible for me to launch. I still miss her....

EcoPowerParts

Welcome! Glad to have you on board, we'll do our best to get you some of the most awesome EB related info out there!
:)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

Welcome!  Hopefully this will become your reference EB forum.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FaSSt9602

Welcome!

The members are going to be what makes this site awesome, so post up!
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

bpd1151

A lot of the members that are here (as of recently) are the core group of dedicated, talented, & knowledgeable members that derived from the "other" EB. Community (where functionality, navigation, & other issues became prevalent to the point it was becoming detrimental).

So I, along with others will certainly do our best to make this site THE Authorative EcoBoost Community on the net, and will count on everyone else's participation to help make that become a reality. :ok:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

EcoBrick Bob

I am on even more sites.. Have to tweak my 2 G8 GT's too! :biggrin: Then there are occasional trips to Corvette Forum, LS Forums etc.  My old brain need stimulation! :bangin: :bangin: :beer: :beer: :beer: (prefer wine but beer does in a pinch!)
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 21, 2013, 06:48:09 PM
A lot of the members that are here (as of recently) are the core group of dedicated, talented, & knowledgeable members that derived from the "other" EB. Community (where functionality, navigation, & other issues became prevalent to the point it was becoming detrimental).

So I, along with others will certainly do our best to make this site THE Authorative EcoBoost Community on the net, and will count on everyone else's participation to help make that become a reality. :ok:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I'm still learning.  But I am dedicated to this forum and its members.