• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

14 SHO Owner

Started by middthrew00, February 13, 2015, 05:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

middthrew00

Hey guys my name is Andrew, I am 22 years old and live in Massachusetts. I've been floating around the forums for a few weeks now, so I thought I would formally introduce myself. I've owned my 2014 Ford Taurus SHO since December of 2013.

I will upload more up to date pictures soon! But that one is from when I originally bought the vehicle.

My Mods:

Magnaflow stainless Catback Exhaust
Magnaflow x-pipe
Livernois Tuned
Livernois thermostat
Livernois Windstorm CAI
Livernois 3bar Map sensor

My car also has 2 12" subs, and 15% tint all the way around.

I will continue to mod, and share with you as I go!

Thanks,

Andrew Smith

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F partner,great looking ride you have there,also impressive list of mods you have there,great to see yet another true LME supporter here,good luck on the new ride and any questions you may have please feel free to ask.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

middthrew00

Quote from: ZSHO on February 13, 2015, 06:07:20 PM
Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F partner,great looking ride you have there,also impressive list of mods you have there,great to see yet another true LME supporter here,good luck on the new ride and any questions you may have please feel free to ask.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

SHOnUup

Great looking SHO!

Glad to have you aboard the forum. Any time at the track?

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

middthrew00

Quote from: SHOnUup on February 13, 2015, 06:49:17 PM
Great looking SHO!

Glad to have you aboard the forum. Any time at the track?

Rich
Not just yet, I plan to be on the track when the 3 feet of snow we got in one week is gone... So I'll probably be doing a few more mods before I head out. But I'll be on the dyno soon and I'll post the specs!

SHOnUup

Yeah we're buried too. Not 3' but still no track for a couple months still.

Hope to have some extra mods by then also.

Can't wait to see the dyno results.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Welcome to the community here on EBPF, glad to see you and your '14 SHO on board :)  Solid mod list already, the downpipes and meth kit would only add to that.  Have fun at the track, and get some solid numbers on the dyno as well!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Airbornemaikai

Welcome. Out of curiosity why the x pipe, were you trying to reduce drone? Would like to see some more pics of your setup, exhaust etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160ยบ Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

middthrew00

Quote from: Airbornemaikai on February 14, 2015, 02:49:28 AM
Welcome. Out of curiosity why the x pipe, were you trying to reduce drone? Would like to see some more pics of your setup, exhaust etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will upload pics soon, getting my rims painted next week so I'll upload them after that's done. I've had xpipes on all my previous vehicles so I am comfortable with them and I have minimum drone if any at all.

middthrew00

Quote from: SHOdded on February 13, 2015, 11:42:49 PM
Welcome to the community here on EBPF, glad to see you and your '14 SHO on board :)  Solid mod list already, the downpipes and meth kit would only add to that.  Have fun at the track, and get some solid numbers on the dyno as well!
Thank you!

EcoPowerParts

Welcome, thanks for joining!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Bosscav

Sorry I am so late to this party... welcome! I would love to see some pictures of the exhaust and maybe some video clips of interior and exterior for noise.

I'm 23 years old and have a '10 SHO. I'm glad to see I'm not the only young guy here who can appreciate luxury and performance.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, White Platinum Tri-coat Metallic, 402B options package, 20" Nickel Aluminum wheels, purchased 6/26/2014 with only 17k miles. Previous owner: Little old woman who bought it for the heated leather seats...

Dxlnt1

Quote from: middthrew00 on February 13, 2015, 05:57:53 PM

Thanks,

Andrew Smith

Im curious how and where you have your 12" subs installed. Here's mine.

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

middthrew00

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on February 24, 2015, 09:17:07 PM

Thanks,

Andrew Smith

My box is bolted down as far back as I could with amp bolted down to the top of it. I'll post picture tommorow

2014 SHO
Magnaflow x-pipe
Magnaflow Catback
LMS 93
LMS thermostat
LMS 3bar map sensor
LMS windstorm CAI

Dxlnt1

Quote from: middthrew00 on February 24, 2015, 09:18:26 PM

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on February 24, 2015, 09:17:07 PM

Thanks,

Andrew Smith

My box is bolted down as far back as I could with amp bolted down to the top of it. I'll post picture tommorow

2014 SHO
Magnaflow x-pipe
Magnaflow Catback
LMS 93
LMS thermostat
LMS 3bar map sensor
LMS windstorm CAI

Back against seat then right?
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint