• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

0-80 with stock car before I tune

Started by ElvenSho, February 10, 2015, 12:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElvenSho

Stock 11 SHO 0-80ish: http://youtu.be/YDhasT0rMDM

Wanted to do a run and save it so I can compare it after I get tuned. Does this look about right for a stock SHO? My phone app gave me a 0-60 in 4.7 but thats probably a bit off.
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

viSHOusTX

Nice. I just recently got tuned and what a difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 SHO PP, Corsa exhaust, Leading Edge Tuning  93, 3 Bar Map, AEM drop in filter.

Dxlnt1

My best 0-60 time using Dash command and iphone. Ran out of real estate for ¼ mile time

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

ElvenSho

Quote from: viSHOusTX on February 10, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

So I keep hearing. I cant wait lol

ElvenSho

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on February 10, 2015, 12:40:07 AM
My best 0-60 time using Dash command and iphone. Ran out of real estate for ¼ mile time

Is this tuned? Nice time

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ElvenSho

curry67

just under 5 second i would say its hard to tell when you take brake off at beginning exackly. i got 4.6 but then later 4.9 when i tried to time with pedal noise.

I sometimes feel the car performs better at random times lol. but i usually attribute that to slight grades as i got down the road i notice even the slightest fall will make you go much much faster.

Dxlnt1

Quote from: ElvenSho on February 10, 2015, 12:48:54 AM
Quote from: Dxlnt1 on February 10, 2015, 12:40:07 AM

Is this tuned? Nice time

This was tuned running LMS 4+, 3 bar, Airaid, 160 thermo, 19" wheels, half full tank of gas
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

SHOdded

A stock SHO is right around the 5 second mark in the 0-60, so you are in the mix.  What phone app were you using?  Was the noise from the roads/wind?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TSS

That would be very fast for a bone stock SHO IMO. 
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

ElvenSho

Quote from: SHOdded on February 10, 2015, 04:36:52 AM
A stock SHO is right around the 5 second mark in the 0-60, so you are in the mix.  What phone app were you using?  Was the noise from the roads/wind?
The app that I use is called StreetRace, its on android. I think the noise was a mix of things flying around on my rear view mirror and also the baby car seat probably moving around a bit. (Will have to check this to make sure its still safe) I didnt notice it until now.

ElvenSho

Quote from: TSS on February 10, 2015, 09:07:53 AM

That would be very fast for a bone stock SHO IMO.
Are u talking about my vid? Its on 92 octane right now and I obviously did the brake launch thing. Actually took a look at few vids on youtube and I feel like my car accalerated slower then some of them. The newer ones have a different speedo so its hard to tell.

TSS

Did not honestly look at the video.   Yes, just  talking about your 4.7 0-60 run - that would be a quick 100% stock SHO. 

5.0-5.2 is what I would expect bone stock....   tuned of course significantly less. If you are running 4.7 stock, I would love to see the numbers tuned.  Some cars are simply faster than others and you got a good one.

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

ElvenSho

Quote from: TSS on February 10, 2015, 11:51:27 AM
Did not honestly look at the video.   Yes, just  talking about your 4.7 0-60 run - that would be a quick 100% stock SHO. 

5.0-5.2 is what I would expect bone stock....   tuned of course significantly less. If you are running 4.7 stock, I would love to see the numbers tuned.  Some cars are simply faster than others and you got a good one.

I will post another vid once its actually tunes :). the 4.7 is great if its actually 100% correct but who knows.