• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Diablosport dyno chart for 3.5 ecoboost check it out

Started by myshoisfast, February 06, 2015, 05:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myshoisfast

I was sent to my e-mail a dyno chart from Diablosport for the 2013/2015 v-6 ecoboost engine I wanted to post, but I don't know how? I downloaded it to my documents. Can I forward the e-mail to someone that can post it on one of the forums? Looking foward to seeing 'ya all at the SHO convention! rollingstones57@sbcglobal.net Thank you for all replies and your help posting the chart.

SHOdded

How big is the file?  IF under 2 MB, you can directly attach it to a post here.  I have emailed you directly also, if you want to use EMail.  Might end up in your Spam folder, so be sure to check there also :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Wilson

2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

myshoisfast

Thank you for posting this for me. So what do you guys think of these numbers? The tune is wha comes with the Diablosport InTune 1-1000 tuner.

Tonybmt

2014 Explorer Sport K&N CAI, 170 stat, SP534 plugs, Premium fuel performance tune Diablo Sport Trinity.