• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ford Focus RS being announced Feb 3!

Started by SpeedTrap, February 02, 2015, 07:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedTrap

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a6342/2016-ford-focus-rs-first-details-exclusive-insider-info/

Going to give the STi a run for it's money since the Mitsu Evo is no longer in production. Can't wait to see this beast!
Vehicle: 2013 PI Sedan ECOBOOST.
Mods: Airaid CAI, 3-Bar MAP, plugs, 170 Degree Thermostat, Powerstop "Top Cop" brake pads and rotors, Matt Cater tuned, 93 Octane.
Mustang Dyno: 337 AWHP, 368 AWTQ 93 Octane.
Best Time: 12.829 @ 106.88, 1.835 60 foot.

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

mval

rich:
at our ford fest at our local strip, they had with regular ford show, a focus show. you talk about modding, they had a good 50 of them & everyone was modded to the hilt. all pretty young but the cars where unbelievable. added a lot to our show. they are moving their focus event to memphis next year, anybody down that way an event worth seeing. & yes this car is dynamite.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

SHOnUup

This is the kind of car I could see my son in...still 5 years before he's 16. I've shown him the rally setups and he's all about it.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

peppelepugh

Quote from: mval on February 03, 2015, 10:38:08 AM
rich:
at our ford fest at our local strip, they had with regular ford show, a focus show. you talk about modding, they had a good 50 of them & everyone was modded to the hilt. all pretty young but the cars where unbelievable. added a lot to our show. they are moving their focus event to memphis next year, anybody down that way an event worth seeing. & yes this car is dynamite.

Memphis isn't TOOOO far from me. (being in Cincinnati). Might have to go check it out.
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

MEANSHO

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

MEANSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on February 03, 2015, 11:55:13 AM
I want one too. Any pricing info?

Still to soon but it would have to be quite a bit under 40k to compete with the other vehicles in its class.

pejohnson

This is a car I am going to put on my watch list. It would be hard to give up the roomy, comfort ride of the SHO though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

DirtDude

I wonder if the next Taurus SHO will have the same AWD as the Focus...
If so, then a 3.5L better AWD SHO will be king

SHOnUup