• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Irwindale California 1/8 mile dragstrip on Thursday Nights

Started by Gray Brick, January 20, 2015, 11:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray Brick

Anyone in Southern California want to join me?
http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/dragstrip/dragsched.html
Thursday nights 4pm - 10pm
$10 to watch, $20 to race

2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

Dxlnt1

SoCalSHO is normally there on Thursdays. I can't make it for a few weeks due to work schedule. I sometimes try to catch the Pomona raceway monthly runs on Saturday mornings. 1/4 mile runs, and lots of competition in all classes.

Now that I think about it, haven't heard from him in a while.

http://www.autoclubdragway.com/Tickets-and-Events/TestNTune/TestNTune-1.aspx
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

Gray Brick

Pomona still does 1/4 mile runs?  I thought it was cancelled.

Can you send me a link to the schedule and information?  I can't seem to find it.

Thank you,

Scott
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller

Dxlnt1

Quote from: Gray Brick on January 23, 2015, 12:24:20 AM
Pomona still does 1/4 mile runs?  I thought it was cancelled.

Can you send me a link to the schedule and information?  I can't seem to find it.

Thank you,

Scott

See link above. And this one.

http://www.autoclubdragway.com/Tickets-and-Events/Street-Legal-Drags.aspx

Pomona always doing a run what u brung series too. Don't remember dates for those but they still happen! These events test n tune and street drags will fit the bill.
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

Gray Brick

Great!!!

Terminal Island & Carlsbad Raceways have shut down over the past few years.

Not a lot out there for racing in SoCal anymore.
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex

QuickSilver

I'd be up for Irwindale one of these Thursdays, I've not made a pass in my Ex Sport yet and I sure love the way it 60's 8)  Bump the thread when you are thinking of going next time.
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

Dxlnt1

Lemme know too. Wont commit cuz I like the 1/4 more gooderer. And my work schedule is hectic. But weekly 1/8 runs are a blast too.