• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 downpipe group buy

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 17, 2015, 11:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

OK guys I worked it out with my supplier that I can get special pricing if I do 10 sets of pipes - mixed quantities of catted/off road pipes is fine so here we go:
$750.00 on catted pipes - Updated 1/28/2015 $820 shipped to make it easier for everyone
$560.00 on off road pipes - Updated 1/28/2015 $615 shipped to make it easier for everyone

I can do the same pricing for the Explorer sport but those also have to be in 10 sets (different jig).
I can't do mixed quantities of Explorer/SHO-Flex pipes to come up with the 10 order unfortunately.

If you are interested please reply here and I will add you name to this first post to keep track.
These are the lowest prices I've ever been able to offer on downpipes so take advantage!

Ceramic coating add $175.00 to the price.

In the buy in:
Catted:
Dxlnt1 - PAID deposit
S1krr  - PAID deposit
nickstewartroc - OUT

Off-Road:
Grey Brick - PAID deposit
peppelepugh - PAID deposit
SHOnUup - ceramic coating - PAID deposit
Txstrmhntr - PAID deposit
Quikv6 - catted or catless?
MICHAELxMLB - catted or catless?

Use the link below to make the deposit:
Catted Pipes Deposit page:
http://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=125

Off-Road Pipes Deposit page:
http://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=124
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Txstrmhntr

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

PokerMunkee

I'm on fence between cats and sans cats.  I don't have emissions.  I'm hesitant to go catless with the smoke guys have reported and gas smell. 

What are others doing? 

Also, how do these DPs offer better performance than the stock mid pipes?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

BiGMaC

Quote from: PokerMunkee on January 20, 2015, 02:23:16 PM
I'm on fence between cats and sans cats.  I don't have emissions.  I'm hesitant to go catless with the smoke guys have reported and gas smell. 

What are others doing? 

Also, how do these DPs offer better performance than the stock mid pipes?

Either way you get incredible low end increased performance.  I think the gas smell is only persistent with third cat delete. No gas or foul odor noted on my SHO with either type during development.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Txstrmhntr

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

peppelepugh

Depending on when the order will be placed, I'd like to be in for a set of Off-road.

A nice trip to the ER on Jan 1st set me back a couple hundred bucks.... my "off road down pipe fund" one could say. SOOOOO I hate to hope it'll take a little longer to get people signed up... but i'm kind of hoping. haha.
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

PokerMunkee

I'll have a Corsa CB installed, so 3rd cat gone.  I'm just skeptical on the performance increase with stock mids and DP's with cats.

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: PokerMunkee on January 20, 2015, 05:08:23 PM
I'll have a Corsa CB installed, so 3rd cat gone.  I'm just skeptical on the performance increase with stock mids and DP's with cats.
I made 550whp catted pipes stock exhaust, 600 with cutout open.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

BiGMaC

Cut to the chase... Without being tuned, PPE downpipes added 12 WHP catted and 17 WHP noncatted on the dyno using my car (same day did 3 pulls catted, 3 pulls non-catted, and 3 pulls catted ceramic coated). Without a tune they shifted the power curve downward about 500 rpm due to earlier turbo spooling. The increase in available TQ and WHP at the low end made a remarkable difference to my butt dyno while driving. This was further enhanced with having the car tuned and my tune modified for the DPs which both Unleashed and LME can do easily for anyone.

I did not replace any other exhaust components. OEM DPs are very convoluted and the bends all have pinches rather than just a smooth curve and are multiple pieces. PPE pipes have high flow cats (or no cats), fewer and very smooth curves, are one piece without joints, and maintain consistent roundness and diameter. (No flattened places like OEMS).  They also have a shorter flex pipe at to end which joins to the third cat or your AM pipes.... This is why I believe they increase flow... And that the OEM exhaust from there back, including the third cat, can handle more flow than the stock DPs allow.

I know the latter is speculation, but the dyno and improved sound is not.

Hope this helps.... BTW... Here's pics of stock and PPE DPs... You can see why flow is increased.... And which do you want on your car?

This was an easy decision for me.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Quikv6

I am in on this. About how long are we looking before these will ship?
2013 SHO +PP Custom dual feed intake, 160 t-stat, SW catless DP's, Hot pipes, Turbosmart BOV,  3bar & Snow Performance stage 3 methanol TUNED BY TORRIE Megan coilovers, Staggered wheels and tires.
2015 Roush Mustang VMP supercharged 750RWHP
2019 Ranger Lifted Mini Mall Crawler also Tuned by Torrie

EcoPowerParts

You guys need to list what type of pipes you want please :)
I won't take payment until I get 10 orders, once that happens, they will ship within 2-3 weeks.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

bpd1151

Wow! That's a pretty outstanding price point. :clap2:

nickstewartroc

If orders can wait till like mid February, I'll be in for a set of off-road pipes

-Nick
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

wasinger3000

I'm interested. I'll have to see how next month goes for sure.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.