• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Sorry if you had any issues today!

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 19, 2013, 06:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I was battling somebody from the Ukraine attempting to hijack my Admin account.
I installed a mod that affected registration for a little bit but not now.
If you have any buddies not in US/Canada/Europe/Australia they shouldn't be able to access the forum.
Hopefully that will be enough of that :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

What the heck is the matter with some people? 

bpd1151

I haven't seen that individual online since I last communicated with you via phone today.

Hopefully new member registrations weren't affected for too terribly long.....

Would hate to slow the momentum of this week down. Good catch though on everyone's part monitoring that clown. :ok:

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 19, 2013, 08:01:40 PM
I haven't seen that individual online since I last communicated with you via phone today.

Hopefully new member registrations weren't affected for too terribly long.....

Would hate to slow the momentum of this week down. Good catch though on everyone's part monitoring that clown. :ok:
I actually deleted the old Admin account since my account has admin status and so does yours :)
I've installed a bunch of server level blocks on IP addresses for specific countries, working great. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FaSSt9602

Did they go after just your admin account Mike?
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: FaSSt9602 on June 20, 2013, 01:03:59 AM
Did they go after just your admin account Mike?
They went after the default admin account so I removed it and then blocked all ip addresses from non trusted countries .
Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

www.ecopowerparts.com -