• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Welcome Livernois Motorsports!

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 18, 2013, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Welcome our newest vendor Livernois Motorsports
Glad to have you guys on board!
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

Welcome aboard! :hi:

Glad to have you here on EBPF! :thumb:

The community and its members look forward to your involvement!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

TSS

So glad to have you here.  It's an exciting time here for sure and respected vendors like you add to that!
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

DJE624

Livernois has yet to post on this forum.  I thought Chris was here but I just checked and they are showing no posts.  Hello out there?  You have a lot of fans and users here.  You could have more. 

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: DJE624 on July 08, 2013, 08:09:26 PM
Livernois has yet to post on this forum.  I thought Chris was here but I just checked and they are showing no posts.  Hello out there?  You have a lot of fans and users here.  You could have more.
I sent him a pm and an email that people are  asking questions

Sent from my phone with lots of misspelled words...

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

I had a nice chat with Dan from Livernois today.  I understand that they are more than totally swamped.  For the demand they are receiving, they are actually doing a great job.  I'm hoping to see more of them around here very soon. 

Livernois Motorsports

Thank guys for all of the great feedback on the Eco-Boost tunes. Glad to hear that everyone is enjoying the tunes. We've only just got started with the Eco-Boost line. Stay tuned for all that is up and coming at Livernois Motorsports. We are also developing rods, and pistons for the Eco-Boost along with starting to tune our brand new Focus ST.

Thanks,
Brandon
Livernois Motorsports

bpd1151

Brandon or Chris.....

We've had quite a few members inquire lately about the various "stage" tune files your company offers.

We have some running older versions of various stage numbers, updated stages, as well as different tuners (SCT / MyCal) etc.

Is it possible, that either one of you, when time permits, take a few moments to compile all the various options that LMS offers and then post them here?

I think members, as well as potential future customers are looking for what each tune offers, as well as which device can offer what options.

HP Increase(s), Torque Mgmt (or deletion thereof), Timing, etc. etc.

It might prove advantageous for this info to be clearly found, or posted somewhere on your company's website as well, as it seems a lot of members have been trying to locate this same info, and have been unsuccessful in finding same.

Thanks in advance.

Mike :wave: