• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Migrated Over here...

Started by 13_TwinScrew, June 18, 2013, 02:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13_TwinScrew

:bangin:I like the layout...It took me a a few tries as it wouldn't allow my --- ' --- after my 13'.  But I got it figured out.

Glad to be here and a little about myself.

I like long walks on the beach, Margaritas on the rocks w/ extra salt around the rim...ohh wait this isn't that type of forum..... :biggrin:
2013 Ecoboost F-150 XLT 4x4 w/ stock 20's and Off-Road Package.  Mods: Solo Performance Mach-X exhaust, Unleashed Tuning, Plasti-Dipped front emblem and blacked out orange mirror reflector.

bpd1151

Welcome aboard! :hi:

Glad to have you here on EBPF! :thumb:

The community and its members look forward to your involvement!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

13_TwinScrew

Thank you guys.  The gas is the skinny one right??? Just checking.  ;D
2013 Ecoboost F-150 XLT 4x4 w/ stock 20's and Off-Road Package.  Mods: Solo Performance Mach-X exhaust, Unleashed Tuning, Plasti-Dipped front emblem and blacked out orange mirror reflector.

DJE624

Quote from: 13_TwinScrew on June 21, 2013, 09:49:41 PM

Yes.  That's the pedal that you push all the way down.

mjhpadi

:hi:
Quote from: DJE624 on June 21, 2013, 10:21:55 PM
Quote from: 13_TwinScrew on June 21, 2013, 09:49:41 PM

Yes.  That's the pedal that you push all the way down.
But if you keep it all the way down...you can expect to see pretty colored lights behind you sooner or later.  Anyway,  :hi: Glad you've joined us.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350