• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

ProEFI coming into the market

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 05, 2014, 11:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I've been working behind the scenes to get a fueling solution made for the F150 with Geoff@Full-Race and Erick@LET to come together and build a spacer for aux injectors and a much better piggyback fuel controller. With Erick now able to go open loop on the truck at WOT it allows us to better utilize an aux injector controller. With ProEFI I'm hoping they can take over boost control, ignition control and more. This should allow for 2 steps, awesome traction control and more.

ProEFI is excited to be a part of the Brian Deegan "38" edition F150. This truck utilizes our Pro48 ECU to control 6 extra injectors, as well as boost control for the EFR turbos. ProEFI is always working hard to bring you the best management solutions for any application! If you're at SEMA this year, make sure and keep an eye out for this beast!!!
[/size]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Professional-EFI-Systems-Inc/116040711785406?fref=nf

[/size]This should easily adapt to the Flex/SHO as well, we're starting to work on building a shortblock with ported heads for a local SHO and a custom turbo kit as the ATP turbos are maxed out at 600WHP (the reason Mike and I made basically the same power).

More things coming for 2015, hopefully we can get an upgraded trans done! Hopefully some big player with big $$$ can force the development of that.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Wilson

Exciting stuff, indeed. I'm amazed by what Erick at LET had been able to do with my SHO in such a short time. Knowing that he's partnering up with you (Mike B) on some things gets me even more excited about what's to come.
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires