• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Finally Won!!!

Started by bamsho, November 03, 2014, 02:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

Well 10/31 was the final night of Friday night Street racing.  I was able to put the SHO into the winners circle.  It was a weird night cause we were running only 1/8 mile and timing lights were being weird.  The last month Ive been getting better at dialing in the car for my poor R/T.  Had 2 second places this past month and this was a great way to end the year.  Was cool all year to listen to people saying they can't believe that my SHO runs 12's.  I probably ran her more than I should of, so next year I need to cool it.  Also will have to contend with a Charger Hellcat  and maybe a tuned Ecoboost Mustang.  Only pic I have is what the track photographer took, so after I order some, will get one posted.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOnUup

Congrats again buddy!!! Nice to see the land yacht sailing to victory lane!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

bamsho

Thanks, just finally getting to post it here.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded

Go, SHO!  Go, bamsho!  Yeah!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!