• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

1999 Confederate America GT, Version 3

Started by irondoor19, October 30, 2014, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irondoor19

I am A Motorcycle Nut from way back..as I get older the Really Really fast stuff is Gone
(IE: Past Crotch Rockets:, GS1000S, GSXR 1100, Ducati 996S, 900SS W/944 Kit)
So i am left with Harley type rides, One of my Best and Many revised Bikes:

1999 Confederate America GT,s 113 Cu IN S&S, Stage II Motor, Balanced and Bluprinted
Paoli 44 MM Front End, ISR 6 Piston Dual Calipers Front, 2 Piston Rear, Aluminum Tank,
Fiberglass Front and Rear Fenders, 17" Aluminum Dymag Rims, "Carbon Fiber Rims to be installed"
Carbon Fiber Look Wrapped Tank and Fenders, 116 HP, 124 FT LBS At the Rear Wheel.  ;)
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

Sinister-CO

Very nice! I'm a fan of the two wheelers myself. Keep the shiny side up my friend!
2015 Explorer Sport
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
2003 V-Rod - Black/Silver Anniversary Edition
1987 Grand National - High 11's at altitude

SHOdded

Glad you added this to our non EB gallery :D  Great eye candy & a thrill a second I bet!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

OK:
So I am just posting pics of another one of my builds...
I will go into detail later but, Started as A 124 Twin Cam Motor 130 HP, 130 Ft Lbs,
Then we added a custom built Roots Style blower (Drive off the output shaft)
this was part of my first mid life Crisis, and it did not ever pan out as planned.
we are thinking about bring it to its final stages or canning the whole thing altogether..
(handles like a Left Handed Pig) :(

We were looking for 170HP, and 150 FT LBS, what is left to do:
Belt Guards (yea i got the scars to prove that)
2" to 4" Strait Exhaust
Single Seat Conversion
and about 20 LBS Ballast on the right Side....(HA HA)
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

So if you put twin superchargers on it, could you balance it out and make it haul like Pegasus?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!