• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Semi New Member Praise for Livernois

Started by 2ndSHO, October 25, 2014, 04:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndSHO

I bought my 2011 about 2 years ago and have about 60k miles on it.  I just started fooling around with the Livernois tunes.  I have been impressed with the power and styling of my Midnight Black SHO since day one, but have really started to be dig the performance since I added the Livernois tune.  I'm currently using 4+ for 91 octane gas.
With a little luck my GTECH results will show up below.  The black line is the new tune the red is stock.

I've had great response from Anthony at Livernois!

SHOdded

Welcome to the forum, 2ndSHO, nice little graph :)  Need pix of the SHO too, maybe a dyno in the near future?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

2ndSHO

I'm with you on the Dyno-aided tune.  Would you say added horsepower is addictive?

My SHO fits the bill as a sleeper.  I think about half of my business contacts would think I was nuts If they knew what was going on in my brain plotting additions to vehicle performance.

Pictures are on the way.  Thinking of blacking out the wheels, but that would give a pretty aggressive appearance, possibly removing some stealth.  Tempted though; think it would look pretty good.

SHOnUup

Welcome to the forum.

Fill us in on the mod brain storming. What's planned and in any certain order?

Quick tenth or 2 gain by adding the 3bar (about a $60 purchase) and getting the revised tunes for it.

Good luck on the adventure and keep us posted.

Rich
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

alpine_jake

Quote from: SHOnUup on October 26, 2014, 09:16:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Fill us in on the mod brain storming. What's planned and in any certain order?

Quick tenth or 2 gain by adding the 3bar (about a $60 purchase) and getting the revised tunes for it.

Good luck on the adventure and keep us posted.

Rich

I went with the 3bar tune right off the bat and im in love! cant wait to have my exhaust all on
2010 Non-pp pearl white, Torrie tuned, 3Bar, Dyno Max mufflers and polished 4"tips, 170 Thermo, slotted and drilled black rotors, ceramic pads, silver calipers, tinted tails, .030 NGK