• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torrie from Unleashed

Started by BMC10SEC50, October 16, 2014, 02:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMC10SEC50

Just wanted to put this out there for everyone. Torrie and I just went through a bunch of BS due to my stupid a$$ laptop that decided to take a dump as I was trying to load a new tune. We went back and forth with each other and even SCT to try to figure out the problem. Torrie was there through thick and thin till we finally figured it all out. Torrie is a dedicated man and because of him we all get to have fun and play with our cars.

Torrie,

Thanks for your hard work and dedication!

Bill and the rest of your customers!
-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.

FoMoCoSHO

Oh man just thinking about that gives me the heebeejeebees....

Did you have to change your underwear?

And yeah, Torrie is the man.

BBOX

Torrie is the man, no doubt about it.

ZSHO

I could be the first to admit but when it comes down to service and getting your tune asap,Torrie wins hands down,no bias just facts.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BBOX

Even though I'm a customer, I try to remain objective when talk about him or any other tuners, he really is spectacular to work with. I always get tune updates within a very short time of sending him my data log, today I sent him two separate runs since I was able to get them in, one was later in the day so I thought he might not get to it right away but hell to the now, revised tune was in my email box before I was done grocery shopping. Car's turning in to a real asskicker with his tunes too.

SHOnUup

He knows when you're thinking about datalogging, lol.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

I'm at 210 emails with Torrie hah. He does an amazing job no doubt.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

BBOX

Quote from: wasinger3000 on October 17, 2014, 11:46:27 AM

Holy crap, I'm at 25 for data logging and probably 10-15 for others and I figure any day now he's gonna tell me to stop bothering him but maybe that's an unfounded concern.

wasinger3000

Quote from: BBOX on October 17, 2014, 12:01:19 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on October 17, 2014, 11:46:27 AM

Holy crap, I'm at 25 for data logging and probably 10-15 for others and I figure any day now he's gonna tell me to stop bothering him but maybe that's an unfounded concern.
Haha I thought that once too. Turns out Torrie is one guy that just won't give up on customer satisfaction.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

BBOX

This is gonna make me actually ask what his opinion of the tune is, right now I'm just data logging and sending it to him under the assumption there are still further tweaks to be made but my satisfaction level is pretty good already because the butt dyno tells me the car is a real ass ripper. As long as he can continue to adjust it, I'll keep sending him data logs, but I don't want to be blowing up his inbox once it's about as dialed in as it gets just for the hell of it.

wasinger3000

Quote from: BBOX on October 17, 2014, 12:15:54 PM
This is gonna make me actually ask what his opinion of the tune is, right now I'm just data logging and sending it to him under the assumption there are still further tweaks to be made but my satisfaction level is pretty good already because the butt dyno tells me the car is a real ass ripper. As long as he can continue to adjust it, I'll keep sending him data logs, but I don't want to be blowing up his inbox once it's about as dialed in as it gets just for the hell of it.
Yeah I agree. Only reason I have so many is I've been down a few different tuning paths.

BBOX

It's kinda funny this got brought up today, he just sent me a response to my latest data logging telling me it was as far as he was comfortable pushing it for the time being, so my question is answered for now.

ZSHO

Quote from: BBOX on October 17, 2014, 01:29:48 PM
It's kinda funny this got brought up today, he just sent me a response to my latest data logging telling me it was as far as he was comfortable pushing it for the time being, so my question is answered for now.
He sounds like the one man rockiing band.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

tmcphail

Thank you for the kind words, I didn't think anyone noticed :)
Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

bee615

My Livewire will be here Monday, cant wait to get some of Torrie's magic.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0 TT AWD
2017 Dodge Hellcat Charger - 825 rwhp
(SOLD) 2013 Lincoln MKS AWD w/Ecoboost - Airaid, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow catback, 3 bar MAP, SCT Livewire TS, Unleashed tune, TSW wheels