• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Contest Help!!!!!!

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, October 15, 2014, 03:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT82ECOBOOST

I am trying to win a contest for some golf passes, so I can in turn sell them for go fast parts for my car. Just use the link below and "like" the picture for Jarod Richard entitled "The Rivah":
https://www.facebook.com/GolfMaine/posts/10152502395678883?comment_id=10152506165733883&notif_t=like
I am falling behind right now and pulling out all the stops to take the lead. So help a brother out if you can and help me to go fast.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

FoMoCoSHO

Sorry, no Facebook.

Good luck and a bump for you!

SHOnUup

Just liked it...good luck

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

peppelepugh

2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

lejeunebimmer

2014 Taurus Sho PP Ruby Red
BOV VTA, 50% Tint, ClearBra, LED Puddle lamps, LED license plate lamps

2012 Deep Blue Pearl Edge Limited AWD