• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Product Alert. Unleashed SHO/Flex/MKS 3.5L Ecoboost down pipes incoming

Started by tmcphail, October 11, 2014, 02:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmcphail

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

BBOX

Damn I already have my PPE's or I'd hit you up for these in a hurry! Awesome news Torrie.

20ecoboost10

Have any installed photos of the pipes with the cats, will the catted pipes pass emissions test ?

2010 Flex Limited Ecoboost

tmcphail

Take care,

Josephm

I know its already been asked ( on other places) but do you have any audio/video clips?
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

tmcphail

I do not at this moment, when I get one submitted you will be the first to know.
Take care,

ZSHO

Torrie good luck on the new line of accessories and to your growing estabishment and best of luck.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Its always good to get a package deal that supports your tuner company,not only will you save money but achieve the most power gains from your vehicle,in my case i went with LMS tuner and 170stat and 4DRHTRD MODS and could not be happier,my primary goal was not only to achieve great gains but also in the the other hand to support the forum.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

tmcphail

Take care,