• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

'Dipped' the grille on my Fusion

Started by Silver14Ti, October 03, 2014, 07:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver14Ti

Took a few quick photos after plastidipping the grille on my Fusion. I need to do the lower and fog lamp surrounds to match.

Mods are Livernois dyno tune, Eibach springs, and tint (limo - all but windshield, 35% windshield)

2014 Fusion Titanium FWD - Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner, Eibach Springs, Tinted Glass, WeatherTech Floor Liners

donky4444

Looks sweet. Those windows look so dark with the windshield done.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

Silver14Ti

Quote from: donky4444 on October 03, 2014, 08:22:11 PM
Looks sweet. Those windows look so dark with the windshield done.

Thanks! I think it looks more like a Focus ST from the front with it blacked out. I need to do the lower grille now since its glossy from the factory.

Yes, the windshield makes the rest seem darker.
2014 Fusion Titanium FWD - Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner, Eibach Springs, Tinted Glass, WeatherTech Floor Liners

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Agreed, solid update to the fusion, Rick!  How's the performance holding up?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

I think it looks awesome with the chrome fogs.

ford4thot

catmatton

love the look of the fusion with the front grille blacked out.... did my upper and lower but not with dip, custom matched paint to the body.

SHOnUup

Quote from: Silver14Ti on October 03, 2014, 07:04:22 PM
Took a few quick photos after plastidipping the grille on my Fusion. I need to do the lower and fog lamp surrounds to match.

Mods are Livernois dyno tune, Eibach springs, and tint (limo - all but windshield, 35% windshield)

Did I just see you getting off of M53?

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.