• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Screensaver on navigation screen

Started by southtxSHO, September 17, 2014, 08:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtxSHO

Can you change the screensaver on the navigation touch  screen ?
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOmanMike84

You can change the background by uploading a custom image. Not sure there is a screensaver.

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

SD13SHO

Quote from: southtxSHO on September 17, 2014, 08:21:49 PM
Can you change the screensaver on the navigation touch  screen ?

I uploaded a photo, as a desk top, but I did not see an option for doing a screen saver using photos.
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time"

2015 Mustang EchoBoost

wasinger3000

You cannot have a screen saver but you can change the background. Ford has a tutorial on the net.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

wasinger3000

Quote from: southtxSHO on September 18, 2014, 10:42:57 AM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on September 18, 2014, 10:41:58 AM

Like this? ;)
Yes ... how did you do that ?
It needs to be changed to the correct size then you put it on an SD card, put that in your car, then go to the wallpaper section in the settings and save the picture off your card.

You can do a Google search for my ford touch wallpaper size and you might find some you like so you don't have to resize it.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

peppelepugh

I'm not positive... but i don't think that is only possible on the 2013+ with the mytouch sync or what ever its called. We've got the old system with the blue background and boxes.
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

wasinger3000

Quote from: peppelepugh on September 18, 2014, 10:46:49 AM
I'm not positive... but i don't think that is only possible on the 2013+ with the mytouch sync or what ever its called. We've got the old system with the blue background and boxes.
Yep. I assume he's asking since it's only an option on 13+. Buy on the pre 13's you ca. Have pictures on half of your screen.

IHeartGroceries

I have the Death Star as my wallpaper. Lol!

Only slightly related...
I believe I still have a factory version of the My Touch/Synch firmware. How does one update to the latest?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

PokerMunkee

I need to do this!

Someone on the Focus ST forum posted this..lol

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4