• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

LED Underglow Recently Added......

Started by bpd1151, June 17, 2013, 12:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Wanted to share with the community my latest mod to my SHO which was completed middle of last week.......

Full, LED accessory lighting, mounted along the entire under carriage, as well as in the upper and lower grilles.

It's a brand new color release (6K White).

Didn't get a chance to post sooner as I was swamped preparing for my middle child's combined Confirmation/Graduation/Birthday party which was held this past Saturday.

Had 100+ family and friends over for the "event" and preparing for, coordinating, and all the other necessities involved was borderline overwhelming to say the least.

I plan on adding more of this same LED lighting throughout the entire engine bay, but not after having added some new aesthetic and performance related mods first.

So the big DUB Chicago car show rolls into my area this coming Saturday, June 22nd, 2013. It'll be held indoors at the McCormick Place Convention Center, and I'm hoping with this latest addition, that it adds to my overall display and helps it stand out from the other contestants/entrants.

It'll be difficult to top the "Best Ford" award I received at this year's World Of Wheels show, held a few months back, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

But for now, here are some (non-professional) images that I captured last night, before having gotten nearly eaten alive by all the damn mosquito's we have this year......

Enjoy!

SHOdded

Schwing!  That is one sweet mod, Mike.   :bow:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ShoBoat

Mike that looks Crazy! Really nice work. I have to see your ride in person one day.
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

crash712us

The raccoons ought to see you coming now. :biggrin:

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

SHOdded

I think this is going to mesmerize the coons and make the problem worse  :o
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

bpd1151

Hopefully those dasterdly 'coons will stay the hell out of my way now! Haha.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2