• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Here, Not New To The Platform.....

Started by bpd1151, June 17, 2013, 11:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Hello to all of my fellow EcoBoost Owners and Enthusiasts!  :alkashi:

I'm sure my name, as well as my reputation precedes me in most EcoBoost circles of relevance and/or importance.

It is based on that reputation for which I was graciously extended an invitation to join this community to help out, contribute, and add where I can, to help ALL of us further extend our enjoyment of Ford Motor Company's entire range of products found under the EcoBoost umbrella.

I own a 2010 SHO, some would say that is "somewhat" modified ----haha.

I've utilized a mix of vendors to accomplish the visions of grandeur dancing around in my head, and I am always in search of new developers to the platform, as well as soundly recognizing and helping out those vendors who have contributed to my beast thus far.

I believe 4DRHTRD is looking into ways to post up some of my previously written "How-To" tutorials on some of the things I've done, so please be sure to look out for those. I hope they are of some use to you.

Ummmm what else......?

Last dyno for my SHO was performed Fall of 2012, and I was sitting at 400AWHP, and 433AWTQ. Best time accomplished thus far has been a smooth 12.37 @ 111MPH, with consistent 60' times of 1.80

I have a lot of "one-off" mods, and some that are not so one-off.

Once I get accustomed to the layout here, and feel more comfortable with this site's navigation, I will be posting pics, adding a sig, etc. etc.

But for now, hopefully this "short" intro, should suffice.

I look forward to being a part of this community as well.

bpd1151 (Mike)

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

shoman04

Hi Mike Glad to see you join the "DARK SIDE OF FORCE (twinforce)"LOL
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

Timeless

2014 RAM 1500 Sport - Daily
1986 RX7 LS1 SWAP - 305WHP - 2600LBS - FUN
2016 MAZDA CX-5 GT - Wife's
Frozen White with RS2 Package Ordered!

bpd1151

Quote from: Timeless on June 17, 2013, 01:03:46 PM
/Reported to Moderator!   :smiley-faces-75:

Ha! Now that right there is funny arse stuff fo sho!

Thanks for the laugh, much needed as of late.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

ShoBoat

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

DJE624

Mike has steered me right more than once!  I respect his knowledge and ethics.  Thanks Mike!

Leadfoot

Welcome to the site Mike.... I'm not stalking you, i just seem to join sites that you are a part of.  :bow: ;D
2018 Taurus SHO White, non pp (ACC) 20/35% tint, ceramic coating, hot pipes, PPE catted down pipes, GH Auto tune, 170 degree t-Stat. Anthony DiCunzolo gen 2 rear mount.

RoushF150

Made it here. Another forum to look at every day. Good stuff.
2010 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost: Eibach Pro Kit & 20" Platinum Monarch wheels
2011 SHO: LMS 4+ tune, Airaid CAI, Corsa Exhaust, Eibach Pro Kit, 20" Lorenzo Wheels & MT Street Comp tires.
2013 Mustang BOSS 302: Airaid Carbon Fiber CAI, Moroso Air/Oil Separator/Expansion Tank/Fuse Box, Hurst Roll Control, Steeda UCA/LCA/Panhard Bar/Sway Bar Relo-Kit, Hotchkis Springs, Ford Racing Trackey, MT Street Comp Tires

bpd1151

Thanks to all for the welcome, and thanks to all for staying together as one, cohesive group.

I'm still part of, & active within other communities, but as I stated in my OP, I was graciously extended a rather warm welcome to help out here, and to help further the Ecoboost platform so that we can all both collectively, and individually benefit.

Admittedly, this is an odd week for me to be signing up at (yet another) new home.

Why? Because I am anticipating being truly busy detailing the bejesus out of my SHO this week, for Saturday's big indoor DUB car show being held at the McCormick Place Convention Center.

I do see a lot of addt'l new registrants today, & I'd like to get each one and welcome each accordingly, but like I said, tough week, but know that I am paying attention, and am glad to see so many familiar faces also arriving daily.

Hell, almost hourly. Pretty cool stuff!

Mike

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

TSS

Great choice for an Admin.  Congrats. 
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

EcoBrick Bob

About time!

Glad your here...

However, I am concerned about your new DUBS wheels*. Which way do they spin?

*Don't all DUBS participants have to have DUBS???   LOL :biggrin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

bpd1151

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on June 17, 2013, 11:42:10 PM
About time!

Glad your here...

However, I am concerned about your new DUBS wheels*. Which way do they spin?

*Don't all DUBS participants have to have DUBS???   LOL
:biggrin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

Big 'ol thanks to you there EBB!  :yeah:

Truly appreciate the warm welcome, and it's good to be centered around, and enveloped within, such true enthusiasts to the platform.

Pretty cool stuff and I look forward to my involvement here on/in EBPF!

Still getting accustomed to things, but I'll get there soon enough.

Mike   :dance2: