• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Wheel Center Caps

Started by NAiLs, September 08, 2014, 11:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAiLs

Hey guys!

After Goodyear by me wrecked my wheels putting on new tires, I had them powder coated by a local guy, and then Goodyear carefully put on my new tires again.  Well, I noticed that one center cap is missing and another popped out as I was cleaning the wheels, so they were very careless with them.

Is there a good aftermarket cap to drop in these factory 2011 SHO wheels, or is there anywhere other than eBay to pick up some factory replacements?  I'm not having too much luck and was hoping to not spend $20-25 per cap...  My closest junk yards are over 45 miles away, so that would likely negate the savings (if any).

SHOdded

Measure out the diameter of a center cap, check for similar dimension center caps for ford wheels on EBay.  I saw some for the Focus ST.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TSS

Try Tasca. I just got an extra OEM enter cap for my MKS 20s, i think it was 18 bucks shipped.  Ford has to be around the same.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.