• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Tuned Focus ST vs Explorer Sport Ecboost V6

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 13, 2013, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

PopolZ

Am I the only one who expected a different outcome?
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

geswek

I'm eager to see this in real life.

My buddy has an ST with a Ford Racing intake and exhaust system, a tuner (don't know who did the tuning). I'm hoping that I can win against him at the drag strip with my intake, exhaust, and LMS Stage 4+ tune.

Waiting until I get my springs and TSW wheels on it before I do it. We're planning to go to Cecil County in Maryland to drag since it's supposed to be best place in this area with it being under sea level.

Ryan327

Would like to see how this would turn out with Sport having a tune.  I'm waiting for Lund racing to push out updates for my tunes and then once it cools down just a little i'll be out to the track and try and also get a few dyno pulls.
2013 Ford Explorer Sport - Lund Racing 93 Tune
2010 Audi A4 - APR Stage 1 Tune
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix - Too much to list but still slow!

Timeless

Not what I expected for sure....feel like something must be wrong on that Focus.
2014 RAM 1500 Sport - Daily
1986 RX7 LS1 SWAP - 305WHP - 2600LBS - FUN
2016 MAZDA CX-5 GT - Wife's
Frozen White with RS2 Package Ordered!