• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Took the SHO once again to the track

Started by southtxSHO, August 23, 2014, 01:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtxSHO

Decided to take the SHO once again just for the hell of it . This time I had a full tank of gas with a windy 80+ degrees weather . As soon as got there I ran it before I let it cool and ran a 13.2@ 101. Let it cool for about 1 1/2 hrs , Lowered the tire pressure on front tires to 25 . Ran a 12.9 @ 105 mph with a 1.8 60'  again a 2010 + camaro SS. Ran it again and managed another 12.9 @105 . I was surprised I ran a 12.9 considering I have a full tank and it was hot . Last time I ran a 12.9 but with 1/8 of gas and 60 degree weather . Also got to weigh the car .

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

ShoBoat

Nice runs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

southtxSHO

Thanks guys , can't wait till November when cool weather starts making its presence .
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

ZSHO

Those are some great numbers there,you are going to see better times once you get those DP installed and next time spend 1.75 for a bag of ice prior to getting on the track.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

brandont

What do you have done to the car? And for cooling it down I am looking into an auxiliary plug for the cig lighter to plug an air mover in and blow air into the engine bay. That's a thought too

southtxSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on August 23, 2014, 07:43:15 PM
Those are some great numbers there,you are going to see better times once you get those DP installed and next time spend 1.75 for a bag of ice prior to getting on the track.
Thanks , I already have catted downpipes
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

southtxSHO

Quote from: brandont on August 25, 2014, 11:04:33 PM
What do you have done to the car? And for cooling it down I am looking into an auxiliary plug for the cig lighter to plug an air mover in and blow air into the engine bay. That's a thought too
Lms 4+ tune , kn drop in filter , catted downpipes , 3 bar and upgraded plugs .

Sounds like a good idea
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

Airbornemaikai

2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160ยบ Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

SHOdded

Get those downpipes in already :)  Good time :thumb:  Update your sig too!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

southtxSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on October 09, 2014, 05:14:04 AM
Get those downpipes in already :)  Good time :thumb:  Update your sig too!
I do have downpipes but temps don't help . Was humid mid 80s .
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

southtxSHO

Here is a vid of my buddy's twin turbo coyote on 10 lbs stock suspension.
http://youtu.be/6Yo3syvAK5Y
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

SHOnUup

Great videos. That shot of the stang on the rim almost is sweet.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.