• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013 SHO owner in the Northern Virginia area

Started by dmharvey79, November 06, 2012, 09:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmharvey79

Hello from the Northern Virginia area. I recently picked up a 2013 SHO, with the performance pack, after much research on other cars in its class. The Audi S4 was its closest competition for me but I felt the SHO offered a better balance of style, performance, and comfort...plus its American. My previous car was a very clean/stock 1997 (E36) BMW M3 coupe which was an absolute blast to drive, but it had to go to accomidate a growing family.

I look forward to chatting with everybody as I get familiar with my new car since its very different from past cars I've owned. I also look forward to learning about mod/upgrade options as they become available.

EcoPowerParts

Thanks for joining! One of the first mods to do is tuning which is available now and can make a huge difference to performance.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

YOU.. need to TRACK that PP 2013 SHO!!!

I was lucky enough to ride in MAC's 2013 at the SHO Natl Convention in July... with BIG JIMBO driving at Brainerd International Speedway... full on... no holds barred... for 1/2 hour!!!  Highlight of my summer...
Even after that time running the 2 1/2 mi short course... the brakes were still over 80% and  rotors were only   at a bit more than 600 deg when we finished!!!

Now.. the Pontiac G8 GXP ride just before, was slightly faster... mostly because the owner was the driver... but what FUN!!

Enjoy your SHO....
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.