• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Wrecked 2010 SHO in Williamsport, PA

Started by bamsho, August 08, 2014, 03:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamsho

Hey I found this wreck 2010 on craigslist near me.  I don't know who's car this is, but looks like a good fixer upper or parts car.

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/cto/4529797516.html
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHO Rod

Parts car, maybe.  Fixer upper, I don't think so.  Note how the right rear door does not fit right at the top but appears pretty close to correct at the bottom?  Looks like the unibody is tweaked in more areas than just the right front.  Also, I doubt it's very inexpensive to replace the curtain airbags and steering wheel bag.

-Rod

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

bamsho

I have seen a lot worse fixed at buddies bodyshop.   I was thinking more just for the driveline.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

EcoPowerParts

I've got an extra motor still sitting on a pallet if anybody needs it for a fix up like this!
:)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

glock-coma

I love how they list it in"good" condition.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOdded

At least they were being honest and didn't list it in EXCELLENT condition ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

Damn, I still remember when you first posted those pics.....
It still hurts to look at them. :(
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOdded

Quote from: glock-coma on August 08, 2014, 08:02:58 PM
Damn, I still remember when you first posted those pics.....
It still hurts to look at them. :(
Ditto.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Quote from: BBOX on August 09, 2014, 12:26:35 AM
Unfortunately I've had three instances where I almost got to add to the collection in the last few weeks, the first I was passing a guy and at his left rear quarter panel when he abruptly changed lanes, fortunately I was able to hit the brakes and avoid him, the second was an idiot pulling out of a parking lot making a left turn, this time from the right side, that I had to hammer the brakes on, and the third, and most galling, was some sucker-punching little biotch in a Scion tC who cut me off when I changed lanes to pass him, brake checked me, then went and cried like a little b*tch to a cop he came across while driving, causing the cop to follow and stop me because he said *I* was "driving aggressively." I really need to get that dash cam.

Paint gun could be a solution... LOL

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

I think you need to put steelies on your MKS or at least a hologram of steelies, and a few fake antennas on the trunk/back window!  Lots of careless driving, esp in summertime when kids are out of school.  Lots of these very same drivers also yakking on their cells the whole time.

SHOdded

Quote from: BBOX on August 14, 2014, 05:12:50 PM
But these goddamn dopes, I feel like I'm seeing MORE people talking on their phone now than I ever did before, and it makes me completely irrationally angry when I do.
Ditto!  What the h***?  Maybe there's a CPUU (CellPhoneUsersUnion) that believes strength in numbers will make the LEOs give up?

FoMoCoSHO

Probably like here, not a primary offense....