• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

CP-Carillo are now offering forged rods and pistons for the EB!

Started by EcoPowerParts, April 25, 2013, 06:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

CP-Carillo are now offering forged rods and pistons for the Ecoboost V6!

From CP-Carillo
The connecting rods would be a Pro-H profile made from a fully machined 4330M steel forging. The rods would use a silicone bronze bushing for a full floating wrist pin. We will offer this with our standard H11 tool steel WMC fasteners or our top of the line CARR MP35 multiphase fasteners.

The pistons will be machined from a 2618 alloy forging and feature standard options such as double pin, oilers, an accumulator groove, and a CP groove. They will include ourstandard 51 series steel wrist pins, Sure Loxs, and premium metric ring pack that has a steel gas nitride top ring, taper hook groove second ring, and soft nitride rails low tension oil control rings.

I sent them a factory rod and piston to replicate a few weeks back, they've finished engineering. The pistons will be the original bore size but .030 over will be available to order if need be!

Pricing is still being worked on but I will put up list prices as soon as I know them.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoPowerParts

Pricing info:
The pistons complete with pistons, pins, locks, and rings would run $1059.00 and the connecting rods would be $280.00 ($1680) each with our standard H11 tool steel fasteners or $328.00 per rod ($1968) with our top of the line MP35 multiphase fasteners.
These are manufacturer pricing, I'm attempting to become a dealer for my company ecoboost power parts as soon as possible.

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts