• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Let's see your Ecoboosted vehicles!

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 17, 2014, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffrey13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 Ingot Silver Lincoln MKS
LMS 4x Tune, 3 Bar Map Sensor,SP534 Plugs
170 Tstat
K&N drop in Filter

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Flexthis2011EB

2011 Ford Flex AWD Ecoboost 3.5l twinturbo

Woody

Just got it back after having the dealer install H&R's and do a full detailing (among other mechanical repairs.)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jeffrey13

Sweet MKS!! I like your wheels a lot better than mine! Looks good!

170 Tstat
K&N drop in Filter

Woody

Thanks.  I'm really happy with how it's come together.  They are the stock wheels with the Appearance Package.  I had a blue 09 without the ecoboost before this one.  I used it to push a Focus into a Toyota.  Oops.  Insurance company spent 11k on that car and in the end it had a shoddy third party headlight and mismatched paint.  My local dealer traded it for what I owed and got me in this one for the same monthly payments.  I said where do I sign!

jeffrey13

That's awesome! The wheels I have are starting to peel and flake from corrosion. I'm thinking about getting them powder coated if I can convince the WARDEN to let me! She likes the chrome look. Haha

170 Tstat
K&N drop in Filter

Woody

My 12 MKS next to my father in laws stock 13 SHO.

Ryan02Stang

Quote from: Woody on June 18, 2016, 01:43:44 PM

Is your MKS lower than his SHO?!?!
2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged

sholxgt

Quote from: Ryan02Stang on June 20, 2016, 12:24:44 PM

His MKS has H&R springs.  See above.  I'm sure the SHO is stock ride height.

Both are great looking cars!

I was shocked when pulling my MKS into the garage this weekend to hear it scrape the 3rd cat on the concrete lip into my garage.  I really want to lower it for aesthetics, but that would make it impossible to get in the garage.

For reference, my lowered fox body Mustang doesn't hit and neither does my wife's little Honda Fit.

Guess that part of the exhaust is just in the wrong spot for the exact pitch of my driveway/garage.  The MKS looks like a 4x4.  Shocked me when it scraped.  The cat doesn't look low, but...
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

Ryan02Stang

Quote from: sholxgt on June 20, 2016, 02:23:04 PM
Quote from: Ryan02Stang on June 20, 2016, 12:24:44 PM

His MKS has H&R springs.  See above.  I'm sure the SHO is stock ride height.

Both are great looking cars!

I was shocked when pulling my MKS into the garage this weekend to hear it scrape the 3rd cat on the concrete lip into my garage.  I really want to lower it for aesthetics, but that would make it impossible to get in the garage.

For reference, my lowered fox body Mustang doesn't hit and neither does my wife's little Honda Fit.

Guess that part of the exhaust is just in the wrong spot for the exact pitch of my driveway/garage.  The MKS looks like a 4x4.  Shocked me when it scraped.  The cat doesn't look low, but...
Is the third cat the big one in the middle of the car?

I can see that thing when walking up to my MLS in a parking lot!
2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged

sholxgt

Yup, that's the one that scrapes my garage floor. Maybe I just need to remove it :)
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

14 TUX BL

5 hours of washing, polishing and waxing ...

I was on a mission to remove hard water spots that were in the paint since I got the car.

Mission accomplished!

SHOdded

Well done!  Water spots and bird poop ... SUCK!